anaestetic Lube

Posted by: Sissybuttslave

anaestetic Lube - 07/15/16 01:18 PM

I kind of (really really alot) like the strap on. Sometimes the strapon session is great and I totally feel that first deep penetration, other times it is a less distinct feeling. I think the difference is in the lube that the mistress uses. if mistress uses a lube that numbs the sissy's entrance, the sissy doesnt get the full feeling of the cock and gets less enjoyment from being fucked. i understand that sometimes sissies are not fucked for their pleasure but I am wondering about the thoughts of mistresses and other subs on the use of lube as relates to the session. any thoughts?
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: anaestetic Lube - 07/15/16 10:34 PM

The last few years I have told dommes that I am OK with them not using lube during strap on if they want. There was one domme who was shocked and gave me a lecture about how unsafe it was without lube. But there was another who was definitely turned on by my offer. Yes it hurt a lot. It's supposed to. I'm a masochist.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: anaestetic Lube - 07/17/16 11:16 AM

I recently tweeted that happiness was being able to fuck an attorney in the ass without any lube. you aren't an attorney are you? laugh

That post got lots of love, but I was actually kidding. Anal fissures can be hard to heal, so be careful with that thomas.
Posted by: junglepet

Re: anaestetic Lube - 07/18/16 10:06 PM

Over the years I have been taken by plug and finger(s) by a Mistress or two, always protected and lubed. In the past year I wanted to be taken by strap but finally admitted to my Mistress (someone I have known for yes, off and on) that due to my age and lack of "flexibility" down there it will remain a fantasy. Listen to Mistress Ayn and the head on your shoulders and not between your legs. Use lube. Be safe.

Re: anaestetic Lube - 07/27/16 07:37 AM

Agreed, lubeis good, anaesthetic lube, i think takes away a greqt sensation. And hahahah... i am not an attorney!

Re: anaestetic Lube - 07/27/16 07:37 AM

Agreed, lubeis good, anaesthetic lube, i think takes away a greqt sensation. And hahahah... i am not an attorney!