Male submission an evolutionary adaptation?

Posted by: forsythia

Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 07/06/16 06:14 AM

There is little doubt that thousands of years of primarily patriarchal rule has proven to be damaging to our species. I wonder if male submission and the increasing ascendance of women is a created biological drive to re-balance the scales?
Posted by: wolf

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 07/06/16 08:31 AM

Nice to see you posting again.

All the best,
wolf

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 07/06/16 09:16 AM

Thanks Wolf. Been done with Max for almost a decade & Fetlife is too sprawling and unwieldy for good conversations, especially on Femdom. smile

forsythia
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 07/06/16 10:17 AM

I believe a change of this nature is inevitable! Women ruled societies in antiquity. Matriarchal rule will return and Female Domination(BDSM)is just the beginning! Mistress Ultra Violet
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 07/06/16 11:25 AM

If you're going to be the Queen of this new FemDomme utopia I want to the first eunuch!

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 07/06/16 02:16 PM

Be careful what you ask for....

All the best,
wolf
Posted by: wllwrk4spankings

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 07/07/16 03:06 PM

I don't subscribe to gender supremacy in either direction. Owing to my upbringing, education, professional life, and religious background, I've always believed in egalitarianism and the belief that women and men should relate to each other as brothers and sisters and not rulers/ruled.

In terms of my own sexual orientation, I'm a submissive man who wants to give myself to a Dominant Woman. But I also honor the choice of submissive women to give themselves to male Doms, male and female subs giving themselves to same-gendered dominants, etc.

D/s is a many-splendored thing.

Thanks for your post.
Posted by: pussywhippedboy

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 07/07/16 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By wllwrk4spankings
I don't subscribe to gender supremacy in either direction. Owing to my upbringing, education, professional life, and religious background, I've always believed in egalitarianism and the belief that women and men should relate to each other as brothers and sisters and not rulers/ruled.

In terms of my own sexual orientation, I'm a submissive man who wants to give myself to a Dominant Woman. But I also honor the choice of submissive women to give themselves to male Doms, male and female subs giving themselves to same-gendered dominants, etc.

D/s is a many-splendored thing.

Thanks for your post.

I'm with you on this one. I am a submissive male who likes to serve beautiful dominant females. But that is my fantasy. In reality, I too believe in egalitarianism.

No, I do not believe there is any "evolutionary adaptation". A truly enlightened and empowered civilization does not have rulers and ruled.

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 07/08/16 05:33 AM

I need to quickly say that I referred to a re-balancing of the scales which means they would be balanced when that was achieved. Sorry thought that was clear.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 07/08/16 09:30 AM

Stepping out of My ProDomme persona momentarily, I totally agree with the above statement. However, I believe forsythia is correct. Once a pendulum swings a certain distance in one direction, it is bound to eventually swing the other way. We are seeing that in many aspects of life now, not just an increase in male submissives.
Posted by: pussywhippedboy

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 10/18/16 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

Stepping out of My ProDomme persona momentarily, I totally agree with the above statement. However, I believe forsythia is correct. Once a pendulum swings a certain distance in one direction, it is bound to eventually swing the other way. We are seeing that in many aspects of life now, not just an increase in male submissives.

That is correct. But the pendulum keep swinging is the characteristic of an ignorant civilization. An enlightened civilization is one where the pendulum is still, ever still. There is no sense of "supremacy" of any kind. What happens in ignorant societies (such as ours) is that we identify so deeply with the temporary "suit" we have chosen to wear (our body, personality, etc.) and then the ego-effect takes place and some of us start to believe we are "superior" than the rest.

I do wish to say that the idea of Female Supremacy, although I do not subscribe to it, is a great fantasy and as a fantasy, I'm always in. I do support the OWK and the new Womania Empire but that is just to satisfy my own submissive desires -- and expressing desires is the way to express Infinity in your own unique way (which is everyone's common life purpose, actually, speaking in very general terms).

In short, female supremacy for fun? Yes. For real? No. But that's just me.

Re: Male submission an evolutionary adaptation? - 10/18/16 12:06 PM

From your picture and the relaxed way you approach male dominance. I would like to be the second!

All the best,
wolf