Things have

Posted by: The Thomas

Things have - 04/19/16 12:09 AM

gotten awfully quiet around here
Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Re: Things have - 04/19/16 01:28 AM

unfortunately agreed, My friend. hopefully if we can post interesting things to read and we get some more interaction from a few Dominas, this community will come around!! Thanks for your efforts!
Posted by: ztrade

Re: Things have - 04/19/16 08:06 AM

after 10 or some years of maxfisch covering a few dozen major topics . . . and covering several of the major topics between 2 and 10 times . . .

there is not much less for controversy . . .
Posted by: junglepet

Re: Things have - 04/19/16 08:26 PM

I agree.
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: Things have - 04/19/16 08:38 PM

I have been super busy and getting ready to go on tour. However I am going to start posting some of My Dungeon adventures. Let Me know what topics you would like to discuss.

Mistress Ultra Violet
Posted by: ztrade

Re: Things have - 04/19/16 09:45 PM

The topics that would be fun are:

1) if and when, during a caning (or whipping or floggin) session, a guy finds that his safeword isn't working for some reason
and/or
1a) you have discussed safewording with him and then promptly restrained and gagged him;
1a1) if a guy is in a caning or whipping visit, and if he is complaining, talking or whining, acting briefly like you are about to stop and gagging him;
1b) stories of guys--if any!--you told that after the 3rd or 4th visit with you, you would not honor safewords during corporal punishments except at your discretion . . . and if and how they tried to get out of things, assuming they were not gagged, and whether or not you gagged them partway through;
2) how various guys have reacted to golden showers that were not pre-arranged or requested by the sub--presumably 80% happy and 5% irritated . . .;
3) adventures in caning, if any, in which the guy did not set up a safeword cause he thought he wouldn't need one or for other reasons;
4) any golden showers you have done including some clothing . . . a shirt or tie or undies or . . .;
5) any visits in which you gave the guy a surprise choice or wearing lipstick or being caned;
6) visits in which a guy suffering in tease and denial then agreed to do other things such as caning, whipping or forced bi;
7) whether or not a guy thought the session would be strap-on training and it became or was forced bi, if any . . .;
8) stories, if any, where a whipping or caning became a forced bi visit and how the guy was reacting.
9) guys who were having a tease and denial session and who came unexpectedly and how he and you reacted and if you caned or whipped them or did other things . . .;

Of course, some of these things might be at times consensual non-consenting or mentally or emotionally challenging for some guys. Some dommes would not do these things but some do . . .

But I think I read that a number of your sessions run 2 or 3 hours . . . and surely a guy wouldn't have planned out a whole 3 hours and I assume you improvise at times or create surprises at times . . .

10) how often, in a visit of 2 or 3 hours, you give him what he is asking for or seeking in the first 60 to 90 minutes and then challenge him or surprise him in some way . . .
11) if and when you have a guy or sub who is in his 3rd to 8th visit . . . and after 3 visits or so and he likes you enough to want to come back, you push his limits in some way, by saying, "Now that you are a more regular visitor, I want you to understand that I expect some pain slut visits more than you have been doing. My regular subs do at least a visit or two of several hundred strokes--(Whatever is a real number or one you make up for some guys!)-- Can we do that your next session?"
12) if, in a tease and denial session, you teased the guy about your going nude or topless, and he would yield to a caning or whipping if you did take more of your clothing off;

by the way, the fellow with the opening post notes that things have been quiet . . . I don't expect all dommes to have the stories of the types I have listed and I don't expect some dommes to have stories of each of the types I mention. Some domme do "surprises" and some dommes do less of them. I have "experienced" 3 or 4 of the more minor items listed above, though one of the scenarios was at my suggestion and so it was not a surprise in the way that many of these could be surprises.

Posted by: wolf

Re: Things have - 04/20/16 11:51 AM

It is a shame that this site has not taken off. It is an ideal replacement for the owner neglected Max. You have been a one person cheer leader for this place.

PLEASE KEEP UP THEY WILL COME AS IT HSS BEEN BUILT FOR US.

All the best,
wolf
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Things have - 04/20/16 07:21 PM

I had been trying to get the lay of the land around here before starting my own threads.
Posted by: EmpressMing

Re: Things have - 04/21/16 07:50 AM

Wolf, I couldn't agree more domina.ms is the ideal replacement for the owner neglected Max. I am going to be posting more. This is the site I am supporting it may take awhile but I'm committed and sure that the migration from max will take place. I am also excited about the upcoming clips section.

Empress Ming

Re: Things have - 04/21/16 10:27 AM

Dear Mistress Uv, it would be great to hear about your most fun sessions from your perspective! Really just hearing anything from you is good!

Re: Things have - 04/21/16 10:29 AM

Great suggestions, Ztrade, thanks!

Re: Things have - 04/21/16 10:30 AM

This is a good one, you jump started a lot of participation. Thanks!!

Re: Things have - 04/21/16 10:31 AM

Dear Mistress Ming and Wolf and The Thomas, this is great!!!! Thanks!
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Things have - 04/24/16 12:07 PM

I'm still alive - just been super busy. I have missed you boys . . .

Re: Things have - 04/24/16 06:25 PM

Dear Mistress Ayn, Welcome back- hopefully your busy schedule was "good busy"! We all missed you too!!!
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Things have - 04/24/16 07:41 PM

It's good to be missed. :-D