Houston - we have a problem

Posted by: bondagelover

Houston - we have a problem - 04/13/24 06:27 PM

A decade back Houston had great mistresses. Some of them experts in sensual torture and domination with great skills in bondage, predicament, electricity and so on . Now it all seems to be dry and amateurish. There is someone who spends most of her time putting up shocking comments, pics and videos depicting victims of bombings in middle eastern wars - and then proudly says that she is proud to lose fans owing to political beliefs !! That should of course be a great turn on to any prospective client ! Many others are distinctly amateurish with no reviews and more into singular activities like ballbusting. Wondering if there are UTR folks in Houston ?
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/13/24 08:03 PM

UTR?
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/13/24 09:33 PM

Guessing it means Under the Radar. UTR
Posted by: EvedLeNashim

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/14/24 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By bondagelover
There is someone who spends most of her time putting up shocking comments, pics and videos depicting victims of bombings in middle eastern wars - and then proudly says that she is proud to lose fans owing to political beliefs !! That should of course be a great turn on to any prospective client !

I assume you're being sarcastic. I can't imagine something like that being a turn on to any perspective client. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself but I do not seek out Dommes based on their political positions. I would consider the above to be a huge turnoff.

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/14/24 02:11 AM

yes of course. It would be a turn off to anybody.
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/14/24 04:20 AM

Sadly, there is a (small) market for this. A few years ago, a prospective client proposed a scene inspired by tortured refugees, including photos and videos. I guess it's never too late to find a new hard limit. I take pride in helping my subs work through their sexual kinks from trauma, or whatever, so they can own and enjoy the experience as part of them, but perhaps not the defining thing of them. But that. . .that was above my paygrade.

I suspect this person mentioned isn't building a slave up but trapping them further in their trauma. Sometimes, straight-up abuse works. sick

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/14/24 06:33 AM

Quote:
it's never too late to find a new hard limit.

Perfect for a bumper sticker!
Posted by: KYboy

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/14/24 07:42 AM

Sadly, it seems that political correctness, and social affirmation is the top priority for many Mistresses these days. If you think it's bad now, wait until the orange man is back in the drivers seat! They will all flip their purple and green wigs!

Which Houston Mistress are you referring to?

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/14/24 08:36 AM

So well said as usual Mistress ! We miss you in US of A !

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/14/24 08:36 AM

Thank you Mistress !
Posted by: Cheyenne

Great Thread but Let's Stay on Topic - 04/14/24 08:43 AM

This thread is starting to go down the rabbit hole of political discussion. I don't want to lock the thread because looking for a prodom in Houston, or any particular city, is key to what drives this forum. But, please, be mindful that the conversation doesn't veer too far toward political discussion. The majority of posters have made it clear they don't want to talk politics here.

To the original topic, one of my best friends lives in Houston. He's very active in the scene. He was telling me about a prodom he's very impressed with, as a person. He met her at a party but hasn't done a session with her. I will get her name and any other information that would be helpful. Does anyone know if Mistress Precious is still active? Her website is still on line. I've only heard wonderful things about her, both personally and professionally.

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/14/24 08:44 AM

You are welcome. I will probably be talking to my Houston based friend tonight and will report back. :-)
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: Great Thread but Let's Stay on Topic - 04/14/24 12:14 PM

+1

Also Domina Shannon used to have a great dungeon there I've used before! She's a great Domme and has been around a while

https://thevaultdungeon.com/dominas/domina-shannon/

https://tryst.link/bdsm/domina_shannon

Yes, the thread is about finding Prodommes in Houston - 04/14/24 01:30 PM

Thank you for speaking up.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/14/24 03:40 PM

Well, I guess that explains why I get so many inquiries from Houston. I traveled there for sessions over 10 years ago and advertised on some Mistress site. People still find that somehow.
Posted by: langerr

Re: Great Thread but Let's Stay on Topic - 04/14/24 03:43 PM

Here FetLife account indicates she is.

https://fetlife.com/users/59516?sp=1

As Promised - 04/14/24 06:56 PM

This is a link for the prodom that my friend knows personally and really likes. All I know is that my friend found her to be beautiful and engaging at fetish parties. She is well thought of in Houston.

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/14/24 09:14 PM

Hello Mistress Ayn - I fondly remember my bondage and CBT session with you in Atlanta some years back. Wish you traveled here more often !

James

Re: As Promised - 04/14/24 09:23 PM

Thank you very much Mistress.
Posted by: TheDriver

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/19/24 06:32 AM

I saw Mistress Precious in Houston four or five years ago. She had a remarkable dungeon and she was great.
What about Ella Strictland...also in Houston. I've never seen her, but might give her a shot if ever back in Houston......on her web site, she and her dungeon also looks great.

Best
Driver
Posted by: EllaStrictland

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/26/24 05:34 PM

My review links to MaxFisch have all stopped woking, so I just chimed in after a long time to see what is going on and if I can recover them.

In response to this thread, my dungeon in Houston is next level fantastic. There is no place like tt. Check it out... lickmyboot.com
Posted by: Poester

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/27/24 01:21 AM

It used to be that Professionals of all kinds did not share their political beliefs with clients, both for their own good and that of those clients. Now all that has gone to shit, and being an FTT enthusiast, not in a good way.
Posted by: Poester

Re: Great Thread but Let's Stay on Topic - 04/27/24 01:27 AM

What an interesting name!

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 04/27/24 02:26 AM

Hey there. Nice to see you here. One of my close friends lives in Houston. He posts as Tristin on Domspeak.com. He's met you a few times at events. Do you run ClubFem? Btw, you space looks awesome.
Posted by: Michelle Lacy

Re: Houston - we have a problem - 05/04/24 10:00 PM

I am flying there sometimes on FMTYs for
2 different people. They're very high profile and I don't advertise etc when there for this due to the extreme discretion needed. But I do go there.