Best Bondage Dominatrices??

Posted by: SlaveGunner

Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/06/24 07:40 PM

I know of Troy Orleans...But are there any other top-notch Bondage Dommes out there equipment and skillset wise for an amazing session? Anywhere in the US?
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/07/24 06:04 AM

Amanda Wildefyre should be on any bondage enthusiast's bucket list. She has a whole house converted into a bondage playland. She is in Minneapolis.

https://amandawildefyre.com/

My good friend in NYC, Mistress Tess, has been posting some super hot and creative bondage pics on her Twitter.

https://mistresstess.com/

I have only spoken with Victoria Rage online, but her dungeon in Seattle--ooffff.

https://victoriarage.com/
Posted by: furfan

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/07/24 06:22 AM

Troy Orleans sprang immediately to mind when I read your thread title.

In general I would look to independent Dommes whose website shows a quality studio with an extensive collection of bondage equipment. Established professionals are unlikely to put the time and resources into such a collection unless they have both the skills and interest to use it. I'd look especially for a Domme who site emphasizes having large collection of collars, cuffs hoods, bondage mitts, bags, straight jackets etc or metal gear like shackles, fiddles, yokes or cravats. Not fool proof but certainly a good general guide.

Right off the top of my head Irene Boss, Michele Lacy and Mistress Tissa come immediately to mind as meeting that criteria.

Atlanta Dungeon also looks like it has some great equipment but I think it's more a collective of multiple Dommes. Some would probably be more bondage centric than others but I'm sure a polite inquiry would reveal who there might meet your needs.

It would also help if you could be a little more specific. Do you have a specific bondage interest? Perhaps leather, steel, or rubber bondage? Or are you a fan of rope and looking for a shibari artist?

The latter seems less common with ProDommes. I wonder if it's because the time needed for elaborate rigging isn't always consistent with the time constraints of a normal length pro session?

Good luck. I'm sure I'm missing some obvious suggestions so I'll be interested in seeing who others here suggest.

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/07/24 06:27 AM

I'm interested to see you mention Amanda Wildefyre. She would be perhaps at the top of my list but I had heard conflicting reports as to whether she had retired from actively sessioning.

Her website suggests that that is either untrue or that she has returned as an active ProDomme.

Thanks for posting the Victoria Rage site. For some reason I wasn't aware of her. That is perhaps the most detailed and extensive prodomme website I have seen. Her equipment list is truly impressive!

Posted by: Domina M

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/07/24 07:08 AM

She may be selectively sessioning. I did hear that she is working with someone in her MASSIVE bondage place. Totally unconfirmed roomers, but it seems the location is being used by her or someone she's trained.

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/07/24 08:26 AM

Interesting. Amanda Wildefyre has always fascinated me. I was a member of her paysite Castle Diabolica when it was active. She is someone I very much wanted to see but things never quite worked out. (Her Minneapolis location was always a stumbling block)

I remember she had a regular sub named -h- who posted some amazing accounts of intense, multiday bondage on The Hang years ago. Once in a bondage bag and another time in a Segufix Humane Restaint system. Exciting and scary all at the same time. grin
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/07/24 09:02 AM

Jean Bardot mentored with Amanda Wildefyre. She is big into heavy bondage, especially rubber and latex. It is also a personal passion for her. I do not know what her studio is like, having never been there. But, everything Jean does is first class.
Posted by: Mistress Kiva Krimson

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/07/24 10:38 AM

I have been a serious Bondage Mistress for over 25 years. I'm as good as anyone in the game!
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/07/24 10:52 PM

Domina M,

Thank for the recommendations and the links. All of them appear to be quite extraordinary. I enjoy heavy bondage scenes and have sessioned with Mistress Troy Orleans, and as mentioned here she is very skilled with great gear.

I also sessioned a number of times with the now retired Ava St. Marks, who explained to me that she had learned her bondage technique from Mistress Amanda Wyldefyre. The BDSM world is a surprisingly small place sometimes.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/08/24 06:35 PM

I will keep that in mind when asked for referrals. What type of bondage do you enjoy administering? Over the years, I've found a stark difference with colleagues between rubber, rope, breath play and predicament. I've probably left a few niches out.
Posted by: Madam Jess

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/08/24 07:38 PM

Agreed, more information on the type of bondage could be useful.

I LOVE all bondage and joke that I'm a mixed media bondage artist. Leather, chain, plastic wrap, metal devices...

But my favorite is rope. Predicament, decorative, stress and torture positions, crotch rope... and on and on.

The reason most Pros are not into rope, I think, is because-
1. It is a skill that takes a TON of time to learn and continuous practice.
2. Rope is actually incredibly dangerous, even for folks who know what they are doing.
3. You boys like to drip on the rope and good rope is hard to clean.

Says the person teaching rope to the other Doms of Atlanta Dungeon.

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/14/24 05:27 AM

Originally Posted By Domina M
She may be selectively sessioning. I did hear that she is working with someone in her MASSIVE bondage place. Totally unconfirmed roomers, but it seems the location is being used by her or someone she's trained.

This Domme's site says she is sessioning at Castle Diabolica and that she has been associated with Amanda Wildefyre since 2020.

https://www.yesqueenpea.com/

It also says that Amanda Wildefyre will (very) occasionally agree to doing a double session with her.

I've never come across her before so I really don't know anything more than that.

There is no mention of her on the Amanda Wildefyre site but that site doesn't appear to have been updated for a couple of years so.......

https://amandawildefyre.com/

Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/14/24 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By furfan
Right off the top of my head Irene Boss, Michele Lacy and Mistress Tissa come immediately to mind as meeting that criteria.

Thank you, furfan.

I do have a nice collection of gear for bondage, and continue to add more. As you probably know, it can be very expensive, with one piece being hundreds of dollars. So, these things take time.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? - 04/14/24 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By furfan
I'm interested to see you mention Amanda Wildefyre. She would be perhaps at the top of my list but I had heard conflicting reports as to whether she had retired from actively sessioning.

Her website suggests that that is either untrue or that she has returned as an active ProDomme.

Ms. Amanda told me she retired and was moving into instruction but I just looked at her site and the session request form is back on. She probably missed it too much. smile

If you want to experience her skill and truly impressive array of dungeon equipment I recommend you don't procrastinate.