AtlantaDominatrix.com

Posted by: Mistress UV

AtlantaDominatrix.com - 03/23/24 09:01 AM

I AM THE ATLANTA DOMINATRIX! AtlantaDominatrix.com

I am Mistress Ultra Violet, Playboy TV Star, two time DomCon Guest of Honor, and Owner/Operator of Atlanta Dungeon. I am an artist, Professional Dominatrix and Fetish Model. At 29, I am truly the new breed of Dominatrix: Strong, Aggressive, Fearless, and genuinely enthusiastic. I am an impressive, five feet eight inches, One hunderd twelve lbs., have thick lustrous red hair with violet highlights, eyes that are sea green and mysterious... flawless porcelain white complexion and beautiful tattoos.

Elegant, Beautiful, Mysterious, these are but a few of the adjectives needed to describe Mistress Ultra Violet Atlanta's Superhero of Kink! Her intellect, razor sharp wit, world class figure 34D-20-34 "perfect ass", makes Her a Dominatrix in a Class far above mere mortal Dommes.
Mistress Ultra Violet Specializes in the following:
CBT, BALL BUSTING, HUMILIATION, BODY WORSHIP, FORCED BI FANTASY, TOILET TRAINING - GS ONLY, QUEENING, ASS WORSHIP, STRAP ON WORSHIP, CORPORAL, LESBIAN CUCKOLDING FANTASY.

AtlantaDominatrix.com

Video "Sound Warning" Me all strapped up Topless!
Posted by: slave47

Re: AtlantaDominatrix.com - 03/23/24 04:30 PM

Beautiful website, well designed, much easier to access links.
Posted by: Chi61

Re: AtlantaDominatrix.com - 03/23/24 05:56 PM

Not that Mistress UV needs any more accolades but I had the distinct pleasure of sessioning with her several years ago (in Pittsburgh of all places). It was a double ballbusting session with Mistress UV and Mistress Carissa Montgomery and it was AMAZING. Mistress UV is stunning beyond belief and provides an incredible experience. Highly recommend!
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: AtlantaDominatrix.com - 03/24/24 06:11 AM

We've got to have a review of that session! Two of the Hottest Mistresses in the world in one Dungeon at the same time! You can't keep it to yourself. smile
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: AtlantaDominatrix.com - 03/24/24 06:14 AM

Beautiful site. Top-shelf, just like the Mistress who inspired it!
Posted by: Chi61

Re: AtlantaDominatrix.com - 03/24/24 09:47 AM

Cbt lover:

It was about 6 years ago, but I remember a lot of it vividly. I remember walking in and just seeing the two of them and being a bit overwhelmed. Both unbelievably gorgeous. My favorite part by far was being tied to the cross and they both alternated kicking and kneeng me. They had great chemistry together and hearing them laugh and talk to each other about how much they liked ballbusting all while I was tied naked to the cross was hot af. Mistress UV certainly has the perfect legs for bb!!
Posted by: Victoria_Cayne

Re: AtlantaDominatrix.com - 03/26/24 04:41 PM

Looking great Mistress UV!
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: AtlantaDominatrix.com - 04/02/24 03:29 PM

Woohoo! You finally got the URL. I chased that thing for years. Glad you were able to snag it.
Posted by: ingridguerci94

Re: AtlantaDominatrix.com - 04/03/24 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress UV
I AM THE ATLANTA DOMINATRIX! AtlantaDominatrix

I am Mistress Ultra Violet, Playboy TV Star, two time DomCon Guest of Honor, and Owner/Operator of Atlanta Dungeon. I am an artist, Professional Dominatrix and Fetish Model. At 29, I am truly the new breed of Dominatrix: Strong, Aggressive, Fearless, and genuinely enthusiastic.

Great. I really like your photos. I really look forward to meeting you in the future.
Posted by: Mistress Kiva Krimson

Re: AtlantaDominatrix.com - 04/05/24 04:05 AM

+1