New York state of mind

Posted by: Komodo

New York state of mind - 03/19/24 01:44 AM

Communities are built on common interests. They are also built around places. When you ask for a recommendation the city is essential. What is popular or even allowed is different by region too.

I live in the New York City area. I would like to get a sense how many of the people here come from the same place.
Posted by: Chi61

Re: New York state of mind - 03/19/24 05:05 AM

Hey Komodo. I don’t live there anymore, but still travel to NYC frequently and session there 4 times or so a year. NYC is still the BDSM capital of the world, imo. My biggest issue is usually narrowing down to one Domme to see since I’m usually only there for a couple days. I spend the bulk of my time in Miami these days, which is fun but not as fun as NYC
Posted by: palmer

Re: New York state of mind - 03/19/24 11:45 AM

I'm in New York.
Posted by: Ms_Gia_Peccato

Re: New York state of mind - 03/19/24 06:49 PM

I love NYC, that's where I was raised. NYC is a wonderful place for BDSM. I have left but I will be visiting periodically. The BDSM community there is phenomenal with organizations such as TES that have created beautiful spaces for people be themselves in.

For now Se Florida is home but NYC is a part of my heart.

Re: New York state of mind - 03/20/24 12:12 AM

I am from the NYC area.

Re: New York state of mind - 03/20/24 03:26 AM

Glad to hear that. It is a surprise.

Re: New York state of mind - 03/20/24 03:30 AM

Thanks to all that replied, chi61, palmer, Ms Gia Pecato and The Thomas. I was feeling a little like I was in the away team.
Posted by: Ms_Gia_Peccato

Re: New York state of mind - 03/21/24 05:23 PM

NY is wonderful. I can't wait to go back to whip some asses when I go visit my family and subs.

Re: New York state of mind - 03/21/24 05:24 PM

I have lived in Manhattan since 1978.
Posted by: Curiouser

Re: New York state of mind - 03/23/24 03:53 PM

I moved to NYC 11 years ago.