Life Style Directory

Posted by: Cheyenne

Life Style Directory - 03/15/24 04:12 PM

DomSpeak is still a good bit away from being finished. But, on my plate is putting together, not just a ProDom directory but a lifestyle one. It will take time and effort but it would be nice to have. It would be good addition here as well. If someone is looking for a kinky get away or a lifestyle meet up, what a great resource. Whatever progress I make with it, I will make available to the admin of this site. For any life style folks who frequent parties, scene gatherings, attend prodom retreats, experience kink get aways...whatever it may be...I'd love to hear from you, both on DominaMs and DomSpeak. Whether it is a cruise or a casual local meet up with a handful of fellow kinksters, I think it would be great to share the info. What do you think?
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Life Style Directory - 03/15/24 08:21 PM

It is worth trying though I could see it taking some time to build up steam.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Life Style Directory - 03/15/24 10:49 PM

I think this is a great idea, thank you for being willing to put something together. There have been times when my lifestyle Domme and I have looked for events and fun places to go where we would could enjoy ourselves in the company of others who are likeminded in our love of kink.
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Life Style Directory - 03/16/24 04:45 PM

This is a good goal. I will help. Understand that lifestyle groups are broken up geographically. This is not just states but by cities within them. There are events that people travel into. Swinger vacations are usually fetish friendly but people have to be open getting hit on. As a 24/7 lifestyler, count me into for helping.