Food in Play?

Posted by: furfan

Food in Play? - 03/02/24 07:57 AM

I've always been interested in the Domme demonstrating both her total control and my helplessness in a wide variety of ways. In many sessions I've experienced degradation as part of this display. "Challenging" food eaten with hands restrained, either from a dog dish ,directly from the floor or off the soles of her boots after it was ground underfoot. I've been forced to consume overripe banana in this last way

I see frequent references to sploshing but I think this is slightly different as it seems to be more about smearing on the body and "forced" consumption is not always involved.

A lot of what I've experienced has often had Mistress's golden as an ingredient . Among the most memorable was dry dog kibble soaked in golden overnight in the fridge to form a sort of runny gruel. A mixture of Broccoli, Cabbage and Kale boiled to mush, blitzed in a blender and served cold with a "warm golden garnish" also stands out.

Wondering if many have played this way? Dommes, is this a fairly uncommon request? Does anyone have favourite "slave slop" recipes?

I remember seeing a twitter post from Michell lacy saying she was busy making slave stew in preparation for the next day's extended session. Would love to know the recipe!
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Food in Play? - 03/03/24 11:00 AM

From what I have been told, pet food can be harmful to humans. High levels of bone meal can cut the gut - or something like that. I used to use Dinty Moore beet stew, served cold in a dog bowl. Smelled like hell and looked like dog food - probably tasted like it too.

For a recent clip, Ezada and I had a sub eat the rinds left from our watermelon eating.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/74153/28413653/slave-becomes-a-spittoon-for-our-seeds
Posted by: broom

Re: Food in Play? - 03/03/24 02:56 PM

there is nothing quite as disgusting as cold dinty moore beef stew. i find the concept of a Lady as refined and cultured as Yourself handling such vile fare is beyond revolting.
Posted by: Ms_Gia_Peccato

Re: Food in Play? - 03/03/24 08:13 PM

I have served very special doggy bags of a very spacial kind of breakfast to go.

A nice dinner the night before has always been My favorite recipe.

Re: Food in Play? - 03/04/24 05:28 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
From what I have been told, pet food can be harmful to humans. High levels of bone meal can cut the gut - or something like that. I used to use Dinty Moore beet stew, served cold in a dog bowl. Smelled like hell and looked like dog food - probably tasted like it too.

For a recent clip, Ezada and I had a sub eat the rinds left from our watermelon eating.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/74153/28413653/slave-becomes-a-spittoon-for-our-seeds

Interesting, I had not heard that before. Google seaches suggest it is probably safe although with a slightly higher chance of getting contamination issues that with "human" foods. Longer term nutritional issues would arise but obviously not a factor if it was only for a day or two.

Agree on cold Dinty Moore as being a great idea, eek

I've never experienced it but I have read an account of a Domme using a cold Big Mac that she dropped on the floor and then stepped on... grin

Re: Food in Play? - 03/04/24 10:35 AM

All I did was dump it in a bowl, but it would smell up the whole Dungeon!

Re: Food in Play? - 03/04/24 10:37 AM

I've never researched it, but many years ago a guy died (or was hospitalized - don't remember) during a hazing incident where he was made to eat dogfood. The story stuck with me, so I never incorporated pet foods into pet play or humiliation play.
Posted by: furfan

Re: Food in Play? - 03/04/24 01:10 PM

Fair enough. Sounds like you came up with other good options that you were comfortable with.
Posted by: international

Re: Food in Play? - 03/04/24 04:22 PM

The Mad Cow Disease in the UK started with feeding brain with misfolded prions to cows.
Since then, I am not eating brain anymore - particularly human :-)
Animal food can contain brain...
Posted by: Madam Jess

Re: Food in Play? - 03/06/24 07:42 AM

I LOVE making use of food in play. I always tell subs to bring a snack (for aftercare) but also because food can be a LOT of fun.

Just yesterday I locked a sub in a cage and threw popcorn at him. Then made him eat it off the floor.

I have a dream to "starve" someone, tie them to a table, and eat fried chicken right next to them. Then punish them for any drooling or stomach growling.

Having them feed me, be a table for me, eat from my toes.... it goes on and on and on. I LOVE food. And not just for sploshing. Lol.
Posted by: Madam Jess

Re: Food in Play? - 03/06/24 08:06 AM

Ooohhh... forgot about the time I chewed up an apple and spit it in a boy's mouth. Washed it down with spit and golden later.

Anyway! Now that I'm excited and motivated for My day.

Yes. Other people play in food. <3