Fetish Clothing Retailers

Posted by: Madam Jess

Fetish Clothing Retailers - 02/26/24 07:55 AM

Growing up, there was a store called Throb in Little 5 Points Atlanta. They sold latex clothing, leather gear, and other fetishwear. They sadly went out of business a long time ago.

In kink adolescence there was Ms Martha's corsets and Marvelous Mayhem selling leather corsetry and other fetish clothing.

Where do we shop now? I dont mean Amazon for pantyhose or Shein plastic. I mean the good stuff! Conventions have been a bit disappointing lately and I've been searching a while. Recommendations appreciated and bonus points for vendors local to the southeast. Thanks!!

Thanks!
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: Fetish Clothing Retailers - 02/26/24 09:30 AM

I remember at 16 perusing Throb's fetishwear and then sneaking into their 'back room' with the whips and adult toys, and promptly being kicked out! The scene is truly lacking in person stores like this.
Posted by: furfan

Re: Fetish Clothing Retailers - 02/26/24 01:52 PM

Northbound leather has been around forever. They have a good reputation for high end stuff.

https://northbound.com/

Re: Fetish Clothing Retailers - 02/26/24 03:47 PM

I definitely also got thrown out of the backroom of Throb at least once. laugh
Posted by: langerr

Re: Fetish Clothing Retailers - 02/26/24 06:38 PM

The Domme is see most often has had good experiences at Dawnamatrix. She has lots of high quality latex.

https://dawnamatrix.com/

Re: Fetish Clothing Retailers - 02/28/24 07:52 AM

Toronto is a really long way. Hoping to have vendors come sell their wares at an event in Atlanta. Thank you though! I appreciate the resource. P

Re: Fetish Clothing Retailers - 02/28/24 07:52 AM

I planning to reach out. Thank you for this reference!
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Fetish Clothing Retailers - 03/03/24 11:05 AM

Locally all I know that is left is Barking Leather, but they may be able to recommend others.