Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area?

Posted by: Jupiter Lake

Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/10/24 04:22 PM

Hi, I'm traveling to the Bay Area soon, and I'm looking for recommendations in the area for a very intense scene:

I enjoy heavy pain play, but my motivation is service and submission rather than masochism. My enjoyment comes from the pleasure a genuine sadist is obtaining from my suffering. Some of my best sessions have been ones where I've been driven to scream loudly or beg for mercy desperately, and my screams and pleas have been met by loud, genuine laughter from my tormentor.

I'm also looking for someone who can establish deep psychological control over me to take me to a place of deep, unreserved surrender. I enjoy submission, and I surrender enthusiastically and very naturally to female authority. However, there's always some reservation left in the back of my mind that causes me to not be 100% present. I would love to surrender to someone who can establish a state of complete control, drive out any reservations I have, and enable me to complete a journey to a place of complete subjugation.

I would be grateful for any recommendations.
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/15/24 01:48 PM

I’m sorry to say I don’t have any recommendations in the Bay Area for what you seek. My interests are kind of similar and I was hoping someone would answer. Kind of surprised no one has but I feel most of the posters here are from the eastern part of the USA.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/15/24 02:01 PM

I think you are expecting too much from a first session in the Bay area or wherever. Your chances would be much better with somebody you could meet regularly and get to know you.
Posted by: furfan

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/15/24 06:23 PM

You might want to investigate Miss Grey www.mygreyheaven.com
From what I've seen of her social media posts and reviews over the years I believe she can be quite intense if that's what you are looking for.

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/20/24 02:00 AM

I may be setting expectations too high for a first session. I wasn't, however, making a session request. All I'm asking for in this post is recommendations for Dommes whose interests match mine. I may get an amazing first session or it may not happen until we've built up a relationship and trust over time. However, there's no point in trying to build a relationship with someone who has different interests from mine, and that's all I'm asking about.

As it happens, I have, over the years, had a few first sessions that exactly his there right spot. They were magical and rare moments but they did happen . . . And they only could happen because they started with a meeting of shared interests. But I really do appreciate the magic of those moments and treasure the memory of my time with those ladies who took me to such amazing places.

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/20/24 02:02 AM

Thanks!! There does appear to be an East Cost bias here. I'm originally from NYC and have a long list of Dommes I would like to try out on my next trip home. The LA scene really doesn't seem to do it for me so I'm hanging my hopes on SF.
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/20/24 03:31 AM

I second FurFan's recommendation of Miss Grey and would like to include Sybil Fury https://sybilfury.com/, who I believe is spending some time in the Bay Area. Sadism and psychology go hand in glove for her.

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/26/24 03:08 PM

Thank You very much for the recommendations. Sybil Fury sounds awesome and is exactly what i'm looking for. i particularly appreciated that in the "How do you identify?" section of Her contact form She provides an option of "Female Supremacist". However it looks like she only travels occasionally to the Bay Area so i will wait till my next trip to NYC to serve Her.

However, the next thing i am going to do is complete Ms Grey's session request form.

Thanks again!!

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/27/24 07:22 AM

By all means, see Miss Grey! I don't want to stop that experience, buuuuut I also want to point out that Sybil is in SF until May 2024, then back in NYC.

You can keep up to date:https://twitter.com/sybil_fury
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/27/24 10:34 PM

Domina M,

Not to hijack the thread, but when might you be returning to NYC ? We are a much lesser city without you!

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 02/28/24 02:05 AM

THANK YOU for letting me know that. i wrote to Mistress Sybil to request a session. Unfortunately, She doesn't have any availability while I'm in the Bay Area. However, her reply made me realize that I do have to eventually find myself at Her feet. I'm hoping that I'll be able to serve Her in NYC sometime in the summer.

Thanks again for Your recommendation and persistence.

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 03/05/24 08:26 AM

I'm glad you miss me. blush Honestly, it's just too expensive. I know I have many who want to see me, but I would have to make as much as I make in Paris AND cover the costs of travel, staying, and eating out in NYC. I would have to work myself to the ground or raise my rate a ridiculous amount.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? - 03/05/24 08:23 PM

Domina M, thank you for the very gracious reply.

Of course your explanation makes perfect sense., a simple cost/benefit analysis. Tons of cost, not enough benefit.

While you many fans here are very glad that you are doing so well in Paris, there is no doubt that in this case, France's gain is our huge loss!

Wishing you all the best!
jack