Typical Rates for multiple day session

Posted by: Dominions

Typical Rates for multiple day session - 01/25/24 11:02 PM

I know that rates for prodommes can vary a lot, but just wanted to get a sensing of what are the market rates these days for overnight sessions, perhaps a 3-4 day
Posted by: furfan

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 01/26/24 07:07 AM

Interesting question that comes up from time to time. I'm not sure there is any one answer as there are so many variables.

Hard to find any rates quoted online other than going somewhere like Warsaw Prison and doing the Domme addon to the basic incarceration fees.

In that instance it looks like 48 hours with Dominatrix M coming in and playing with you during the days would run around 3,000-3,500 USD in total depending on any extras you booked. Seems very cheap to me.

https://warsawprison.com/en/prison_stay_fees
https://www.dominatrixm.com/en/fees

I'd have to guess US rates would run more like 5K and up but I know that would vary depending on the Domme, the type of session and other variables. IE: how much interaction with the Domme vs extended isolation bondage or time left in cell/cage? Does she have her own appropriate playspace or would she need to hire? Are you looking for 24/7 captivity or or downtime outside of the fantasy?

I suspect Dommes who offer this probably get 10 or 20 inquiries for every session that actually happens.

Something like this has always fascinated me but the best I've ever managed has been an evening of play and an overnight under her control. Still, I haven't given up dreaming! grin

Would love to have some Domme's chime in with real data for the US.
Posted by: Spark

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 01/28/24 12:04 PM

5k-15k sounds about right. Just depends on who and exactly what you are looking for. There may be some associated expenses, food, travel, lodging for one or both parties depending on where you plan to do the session.
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 01/28/24 01:25 PM

Depends on the type of session to Me, but My overnight rates start at 3k, and I do a weekend "Sissy Retreat" that starts at 8k, with multiple Dommes.
The weekend Sissy pricing varies on other Dommes rates if they're involved, airbnb costs, catering costs, makeup, clothes etc.
Posted by: Madam Jess

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 02/01/24 09:13 AM

There are a lot of factors to consider in terms of expenses incurred to maintain someone for multiple days. Two days would definitely have to be at least 5k and that's without any extra people, special gear or location, food, etc.

3 or 4 days is a really long time to keep someone. You really would need more people involved just for safety if nothing else at that point.
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 02/01/24 02:18 PM

Yes I can't imagine keeping someone for more than 12 hours without help!
Posted by: owned

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 02/01/24 07:01 PM

Mistress & Madam Jess,
I have a question, well maybe an opinion, about an overnight or multiple day session. Is it a given that Mistress, and for that matter the sub, would have to know each other for a period of time before embarking on such a long term session? I can't see how meeting someone for the first time would work with such a major commitment of time, and for the sub, money.
Posted by: furfan

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 02/02/24 05:55 AM

This topic came up on MF some years ago and was discussed extensively with quite a few Dommes giving their viewpoints. Certainly many Dommes who do extended sessions felt any sub applying should have sessioned with them before. Others felt that with sufficient consultation and perhaps a facetime call (with tribute of course) it could be successfully done without having previously played together. They also felt the sub needed to have had a certain amount of previous experience an to have been active online.

I think the latter is possible but for me it would need to be an established Domme with an extensive online presence. Not just a website and videos but blogging, active on discussion forums, interviews etc. Things that would allow you to get a sense of her personality and play style.

In a perfect world it would be preferable to do something like this with a Domme you know and have played with before but with travel distances and logistics this isn't always practical. I think that sometimes you have to do as much due diligence as you can and then take the plunge.

Travelling to somewhere like Warsaw Prison or going to see a famous Domme like Mistress Servalan of Sydney, Australia come to mind as examples of this.
Posted by: Madam Jess

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 02/04/24 05:31 PM

Yes, generally speaking I want to have sessioned with someone at least once to test compatibility. Even those who enjoy longer sessions usually start with 2-3 hours.

I've only done one overnight session with someone I had not already met. He had an excellent reference, experience, and compatible interests.

Negotiations matter! If you're experienced and know your kink self well, that shows.
Posted by: Michelle Lacy

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 05/05/24 02:43 PM

This is one of those topics that would be impossible to answer without knowing the specifics of what you are looking for.

It's like asking what a typical vacation would cost in the United States.

Well where the heck are you going and what are you doing and where are you staying and how many of you are there and what kinds of excursions are you looking to do???

Sure I could give you what it would cost in the most minimal situation however that minimal situation would then give people the idea that that's what their appointment might cost when it's not even remotely in that ballpark and probably double or triple. Again just absolutely impossible to answer this question.

I find that people who have a rate figured out and posted, either only do a very specific type of appointment, or this is their rate regardless of whatever they're doing.

I do slave training and service appointments with play for $7,500/48 hrs. It goes a little up and a little down depending. Specific type of appointment. Doesn't translate for most.
Posted by: Moth to a Flame

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 05/05/24 03:58 PM

After seeing Ms Kaya Anais' two Nicholas Tanek interviews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MalYTlVlgak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCED5gNyy4

I looked at her Tryst page:

https://tryst.link/bdsm/msskayaanais

She does extended incall sessions at:

24 hours US$3,600
Seventy Two Hours US$7,000
Five Days US$12,000
A Week US$14,000

Other than the two interviews and the tryst page I know nothing about her.

If you're willing to travel, and you're the most extreme sub ever, I'm aware of one Thai mistress who does an Ultimate Extreme month long session for roughly $8,200 USD. Having seen what it entails, I can only quote the Hobbit film:

"Can you promise that I will come back?
No. And if you do... you will not be the same!"

I won't post a link here because it's probably to extreme for the site. Again, beyond her website I know nothing about her.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 05/08/24 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By Dominions
I know that rates for prodommes can vary a lot, but just wanted to get a sensing of what are the market rates these days for overnight sessions, perhaps a 3-4 day

I have not offered multi-day sessions because it's been very difficult to manage this with the responsibilities I've had.

Things in my life have changed in such a way that I may be able to finally offer them.

As I'm sure anyone can imagine, the longer you keep someone the more complicated (and exhausting) it can get. I've just about always worked alone, so running any kind of multi-day thing where it's just me would be expensive. Worth it, but not cheap. wink

If I found someone else to do this with then it becomes more manageable, as we can share the responsibilities, and then you can justify a lower tribute.

Although I give a discount for multiple hours of play, I have a cap, because once you go over a certain amount of hours it isn't easier, it's more difficult.

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 05/08/24 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By furfan
In that instance it looks like 48 hours with Dominatrix M coming in and playing with you during the days would run around 3,000-3,500 USD in total depending on any extras you booked. Seems very cheap to me.

https://warsawprison.com/en/prison_stay_fees
https://www.dominatrixm.com/en/fees

I'd have to guess US rates would run more like 5K and up but I know that would vary depending on the Domme, the type of session and other variables. IE: how much interaction with the Domme vs extended isolation bondage or time left in cell/cage? Does she have her own appropriate playspace or would she need to hire? Are you looking for 24/7 captivity or or downtime outside of the fantasy?

Would love to have some Domme's chime in with real data for the US.

Those rates are super cheap. 690 bux for 24 hours?? The only way I'd do that is to throw someone in a jail cell and ignore them for 24 hours. Remember: The Domme(s) is/are totally responsible for the person while they're under their care. 690 dollars for 24 hours is 28.75 an hour. That must reflect the economy of Warsaw of something. And hopefully not the quality of the stay.

Originally Posted By moth to a flame

She does extended incall sessions at:

24 hours US$3,600
Seventy Two Hours US$7,000
Five Days US$12,000
A Week US$14,000

These rates seem too low. A 24 hours scene for only $3,600 and 72 hours for only 7k?? I'm suspicious about what she does, how much "down time" she's allowing herself, and the quality of the session overall.
Posted by: Domina M

Warsaw - 05/09/24 04:05 AM

Going off-road with this topic, as I do.

I went to a fetish ball in Warsaw in 2019 and was impressed. Warsaw is very, very, very inexpensive, so I think they can offer something like this in the spirit of OWK, but the women themselves are running it, from what I saw.

About the party, I went there by myself on a lark, but I am happy to report that the scene in Warsaw is excellent for mistresses as well, not for working, but for quality slaves. Never in a party had I been surrounded by such sweet, attentive, and hot--like model hot--submissive men. Warsaw works both ways if one can make it there.

That and I went to an evening of the Warsaw Philharmonic for the equivalent of 12 euros. The local food was good, but there is also this huge healthy cafe movement, and it's all so cheap.

Fetish tourism to Warsaw could be a reasonable thing in my opinion.
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session - 05/09/24 04:14 AM

My per diem is 4k plus expenses for multiday/FMTY scenes. Why? Because I receive many requests and I'm not really interested in doing them. Why not? Because I have a life that I would have to rearrange completely.

This happens rarely, and for me, it's always a wealthy, busy client whose only chance to play is having a domme "on-call" for a duration. For some, "Service Top" is a dirty phrase, but honestly, I have no issue.

Re: Warsaw - 05/09/24 06:15 PM

Originally Posted By Domina M
I went to a fetish ball in Warsaw in 2019 and was impressed. ... and it's all so cheap.

Fetish tourism to Warsaw could be a reasonable thing in my opinion.

Sounds hot. I'm in.