Video Recommendations Please

Posted by: Soapy

Video Recommendations Please - 01/24/24 10:40 AM

Clips4Sale, another source, or "free" sites.

Please recommend femdom videos that fit this criteria:

1. Middle aged dominatrix
2. Fit ( not necessarily athletic, though that is fine ) dominatrix.
3. Dominatrix wearing leather

Went looking for this yesterday and it was surprisingly hard to find.

Yes, I have a weakness for the classics.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/24/24 01:26 PM

I will recommend three European dommes I discovered recently with excellent videos on the hard side.

Madame Catarina who has a membership site too domina-movies.com, Domina Liza and Mistress Iside.

You can also find great clips from mistresses I already knew : Mistress Lady Renee and Fetish Liza.

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/24/24 02:25 PM

+1
Posted by: langerr

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/24/24 08:35 PM

Irene Boss fits the bill.

Either her member site: https://www.domboss.com/

Or Clips4sale: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5548/boss-extreme

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/26/24 11:49 AM

Oh yah, she has a LIBRARY of videos!

Thanks!

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/26/24 04:09 PM

There are probably several rooms to hold the entire library.

But definitely no children's room in that library.

lol

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/26/24 06:02 PM

So what is the order of magnitude, hundreds or thousands? The largest libraries I have are for Mistress Cybill Troy and for Mistress Varla both having contents in the hundreds. Of course non individual libraries can have a lot more. But this one is individual and Irene has been around for a long while so I am curious.

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/27/24 05:11 AM

I count about 250. That's a real big library.

https://shop.domboss.com/main.shtml
Posted by: furfan

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/27/24 06:07 AM

Not a lot of leather but Elise Graves' Bondage Liberation members site has some pretty intense stuff with emphasis on predicament bondage, electro torment, CP and a fair amount for sexual activity.

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/28/24 05:07 AM

Thanks.
Posted by: strangefruit

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/28/24 05:46 AM

You should probably check out Sado Ladies. Many experienced Dominas wearing lots of leather on that site. Germany is certainly the place to look for this kind of Dominatrix.

I would also say to look out for Lady Ramirez, Lady Asmondena, Mistress Victoria Valente, Madame Catarina, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina Silvia, Madame Kyra. All formidable ladies.

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/28/24 06:36 AM

Continuing the German theme you might want to check out Amalie Von Stein. She has a members site as I recall and a fair number of her videos are offered in English....very much a classic leather Domme and quite intense as the German ladies often seem to be.

She also had a long running Youtube channel called fetishmatters where she did gear and dungeon reviews.
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/28/24 06:44 AM

Dommes speaking in German is sexy, even if I can't understand a word they are saying.

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/28/24 07:05 AM

Originally Posted By MissMary
Dommes speaking in German is sexy, even if I can't understand a word they are saying.

True, but I also find it frustrating. To me a Domme interacting verbally with the sub is a huge component of a great scene so I much prefer videos with a fair amount for talking by the Domme......teasing, describing the slave's situation, mock sympathy, subtle threats of what she has in mind etc etc. are all very hot for me.

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/28/24 01:47 PM

There is a pretty good interrogation clip on Madame Catarina's site where she keeps saying over and over Nein? Nein? probably about confessing. That was the only part of the dialogue I understood.

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/30/24 09:26 AM

The verbal is hot too. I like it all. I hear stories about the original Dommes from the OTK's early days, speaking a language that their slaves don't know. It sounds sexy as hell to be so helpless to a beautiful woman and not have a clue what she has planned for you. The indifference that goes with it is hot. But, yeah, I like it all.

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 01/30/24 02:25 PM

To be fair few people can speak the Czech language. There used to be a joke that an admission test for a guy was to spell USA and for a woman to spell Czechoslovakia. If you like this kind of stuff there are today at BrattPtrincesses some clips of Lady Karma speaking Russian which the slave does not understand.
Posted by: Subaddict

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 02/07/24 12:26 PM

Yes, Domina Silvia....she is so amazing!

Re: Video Recommendations Please - 02/11/24 07:03 AM

I just checked out her website. Hot!