First Time Locking My Penis Away

Posted by: porkster

First Time Locking My Penis Away - 10/02/23 11:04 AM

Back in May of last year, Mistress Beatrix Blanche (mistressbeatrixnyc.com) and I discussed the next step in our relationship and She asked me to buy a chastity cage so I did some research and bought one I knew She would like for me to wear but we didn't go through with it.

Last week, after we reunited, we decided to celebrate Locktober 2023 together. I locked up my cock and balls yesterday & MBB hung the key on Her necklace. No erections or masturbation for me for a month. It’s gonna be a challenge, an intense experience. MBB has the key & is in complete control of my penis & my orgasms.

Yesterday, She sent me pic of Her to tease me. This is going to be a real mindfuck. A month of tease & denial.

The cage I'm wearing has a Urethral Plug/Sound. I unscrew the plug/sound when I pee & at night when I sleep, but during the day it's pre-cum stopper. So my cock & balls are bound by the cage & my glans is gagged by the plug/sound. MBB is an Evil Temptress/Evil Genius

Re: Day 6 of Locktober - 10/06/23 07:12 AM

It's day 6 of my 1st time participating in Locktober. I've made it past the initial temptations & desire to be set free, past the realization of my fate & the struggle to give up control. I've accepted that I'm in service to a Divine Goddess, Mistress Beatrix Blanche's submissive toy.

Re:Day 7 of my 1st Locktober - 10/07/23 09:01 AM

I've been having lots of horny thoughts circling my mind for the past 7 days that I've been locked up for @ Mistress Beatrix Blanche (MBB).

I feel helpless and submissive. MBB is making it difficult with Her hot & irresistible teasing.

Today She is giving my hygiene break... a fleeting moment of false freedom, in which to prove my resolve & rededicate myself to Her.

Re:Day 9 of my 1st Locktober - 10/09/23 09:36 AM

So far I'm surviving Locktober 2023.

The first few days were the most difficult but Mistress Beatrix Blanche has assured me that there will be plenty more teasing and frustration in the days and weeks ahead! smirk
Posted by: furfan

Re: First Time Locking My Penis Away - 10/10/23 08:29 AM

Not my thing but good luck! smile

Re: First Time Locking My Penis Away - 10/10/23 09:42 AM

Thanks. I'm gonna need it...
Posted by: broom

Re: First Time Locking My Penis Away - 10/14/23 04:56 PM

how is locktober going? will you keep it going into november? your halfway there!

Day 15 of Locktober - 10/15/23 10:24 PM

Day 15 of Locktober. I've survived 2 weeks & my Keyholder Mistress Beatrix Blanche is loving grin it. She continues to send pics to tease me & also sends texts about Her plans to make me eat 1 month's worth of cum blush when She unlocks my cage briefly before locking me up again for No Nut November.

Mistress Beatrix plans on keeping me locked up for Denial December and No Jerk January...

Re: Day 18 of Locktober - 10/18/23 09:50 AM

Back in September of 2020, Mistress Beatrix Blanche asked me to wear Her collar and become Her property and personal slave. It was an offer I couldn’t refuse. I wore it mostly in session. MBB mainly used it to tie rope to and bind my balls.

My cage is different. Why? Because I have no choice but to wear it once it’s locked on. It renders my penis useless to anyone but me except for the purpose of peeing. MBB wants my cock and balls locked up. Somehow it makes me feel closer to Her. It is a constant reminder of Her control over me.

I had been collared twice before (Miss Laila in 2008 and Ms. Mona Rogers back in 2011) but neither of Them ever locked me up so this is uniquely ours.

So far, I’ve shown will power and dedication. I’ve endured pain, discomfort, teasing & humiliation to satisfy MBB’s wishes. She has provided support and encouragement which I appreciate very much. I am very fortunate.

Re: Mistress Beatrix's plans for my 21st day of Locktober - 10/20/23 07:16 AM

Mistress Beatrix Blanche has been planning this for weeks now and and sharing Her plans for me: I will pick Her up tomorrow afternoon and drive to a cemetery near Her apartment and take sexy Halloween themed photos of Her for 1 hour. It will be such a tease to see MBB striking poses right in front of me while wearing my cage.

Then we will proceed to the Dungeon for our 1st 2 hour session with me in chastity. She plans to do the following:
1. Make me hump a pumpkin. MBB loves humiliation.
2. Tie me up tightly so I can’t get loose. Then tie a vibrator around my balls, keeping me nice and hard in my cage & sending vibrations across my entire shaft. Such a cruel way to tease me. MBB also plans to put a smaller vibrating dildo between the cock cage & my balls so that my ball swell up with cum. Blue balls. The feeling of complete helplessness.
3. For some extra tease and denial She will put a pair of Her panties on my face/nose and sit on my face.
4.MBB knows I have a foot fetish so She will use Her toes and play with my balls, pinching them with Her toes. Then MBB will smother me with one foot while you using Her other foot to tease my balls
5. And then She will have me massage one foot while I suck on the toes of Her other foot and then switch feet.

These are only the things She's told me about. Who knows what else MBB has planned or what She will come up with spontaneously. Tomorrow will provide tons of kinky fun. I am really looking forward to it.

Re: 3 more days... - 10/28/23 05:18 AM

Our session last week was amazing. MBB did everything She planned on and more. She took off my cage just to destroy my cock and balls before locking them up again.
https://twitter.com/missbeatrixnyc/status/1717605391863878033

And then all I wanted was a little release but MBB cuffed my hands above my head so I was helpless and unable to do anything with my freedom!

I was unable to take my eyes off of MBB's beautiful body in Her favorite red lingerie. I got harder and more swollen as She teased and humiliate me, laughing as MBB brought me frustratingly close to the edge with Her skilled hands, feet, ass and armpits. After a nice long tease, She laughed at my pleas and begging to be allowed to cum, and instead left me tied up until I shriveled down enough to fit back in my cage.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: First Time Locking My Penis Away ... and risk reduction reminder - 10/29/23 12:05 AM

This type of control is often very powerful. For some, it really triggers feelings of submission, ownership, even reverence and awe (for their Domme). Inversely, some find it humiliating. Some report it helps them think more clearly.

Since you say your cage has a urethral plug I have to say: make sure you're cleaning your cage regularly! Not only because your genitals are a warm, moist environment and promote microbial growth but because any object in your urethra makes it easier for them to get to your bladder and cause an infection. If untreated this can develop into a kidney infection.

So be sure to keep it clean, preferably sterilized.

Re: First Time Locking My Penis Away ... and risk reduction reminder - 10/29/23 09:53 PM

Yes Mistress Tissa. Wearing a cage is even more powerful than wearing a collar. It has definitely helped me focus as well as to control my thoughts and actions.

Thanks for the reminder. I have been cleaning and sterilizing my cage and the urethral plug

Re: Two day extension or another month in the cage? - 11/01/23 12:54 PM

Well, Locktober 2023 is over and Mistress Beatrix Blanche still has my cock in a cage. We are getting together tomorrow afternoon at which time I will find out if I'm being released or if I will continue to be locked up for No Nut November.

While I am hoping for freedom, I know that it is up to MBB. She has been enjoying teasing, denying and frustrating me with Her texts, photos and videos. I'm really not sure what She will decide...

Re: Free at last! Free at last! Thank Goddess almighty, I'm free at last! - 11/03/23 09:48 AM

During the past 33 days, I’ve been continuously locked. I’ve only removed my chastity device for brief hygiene unlocks and to volunteer my cock and balls for Mistress Beatrix Blanche's ball busting clips. Then I put it right back on and lock up.

Yesterday, MBB got together to run some errands, have a quick meal and do some shopping. And then She unlocked me! Then I gave MBB a foot massage and She allowed me to worship one foot while I massaged the other. A lot of precum leaked out of my newly freed penis. I thought I was going to orgasm. After the foot massage/worship, MBB held up my cage in Her hand and reminded me that She can and will lock me up again any time She wants to.

With my penis free inside my underwear, just from normal movement and walking around and no further encouragement, it has been frequently semi-erect. And I’ve already had two random, full, firm erections, again with no encouragement or while thinking about anything remotely sexual. The erections I’ve had resulted only from my glans rubbing against my cotton underwear, not from sexual arousal. I have experienced no shrinkage. All systems seem normal and functional. I am really looking forward to actually having an orgasm and ejaculating.
Posted by: Howie OWIE!

Re: Free at last! Free at last! Thank Goddess almighty, I'm free at last! - 11/07/23 10:30 PM

Congratulations. This was a satisfying read. You're very lucky to have been locked up by a goddess.

Re: Free at last! Free at last! Thank Goddess almighty, I'm free at last! - 11/08/23 07:27 AM

Thanks. Yes I am. It was a unique experience that no other Domme has ever made me go through.