Question of chastity

Posted by: Bladezeus

Question of chastity - 05/07/23 10:00 PM

I wanted to hear, mainly from Pro Dommes, is it appropriate to ask Mistress to put you in chastity for part of session?

or is it appropriate to show up restrained and present keys for session to Mistress.

NEVER experienced chastity during part of a session, and was curious of what is appropriate and/or inappropriate.

thank you
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Question of chastity - 05/08/23 12:50 AM

Originally Posted By Bladezeus
is it appropriate to ask Mistress to put you in chastity for part of session?

Unless the Mistress has indicated that chastity is a hard limit then it should be acceptable that you indicate you are interested in exploring chastity in your session.

Quote:
is it appropriate to show up restrained and present keys for session to Mistress

When a client is outside of my dungeon their body is theirs. I cannot tell them they must or must not be in chastity unless we have an arrangement.

If someone requested a session and stated they wanted to be in chastity for the entirety of the session I would likely accept this because I have no limits on chastity. However, in many cases that would not be as fun for me.

If someone asked if they could come to me in chastity and then have me remove it during the session that might be acceptable depending on what kind of scene they're asking for as a whole. If what was being asked was to act as more of a service top to their specific fantasy then I would likely decline. If it was that they were handing it over to me to make the decisions about it then that is more aligned with my playstyle.
Posted by: Bladezeus

Re: Question of chastity - 05/09/23 09:26 PM

thanks so much for the information, I've always tried to ensure respectful as sub for any Mistress willing to see me, and this is helpful.

Thank you
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Question of chastity - 05/10/23 01:51 PM

You're welcome smile