re induced vomiting

Posted by: ztrade

re induced vomiting - 04/22/23 09:28 PM

Some of the videos I have seen are of a domme or master doing things that would make a person vomit. The things are placing a finger in the mouth and/or using a dildo or cock in the mouth to induce gagging or vomiting. It seems that one position that leads to vomiting is with the person lying on his or her back and with head tilted back a little or somewhat, but that is not the only position obviously.

If you are a domme, have you done things that would lead some of your subs to puke? If you are a sub, has this happened to you? By requesting it or the domme deciding to afflict you?

This could be overlapping with FT or with GS or it could be a separate independent thing in a completely different session, or it could be done afterwards if the domme wishes to afflict the sub.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: re induced vomiting - 04/23/23 05:45 AM

Originally Posted By ztrade
Some of the videos I have seen are of a domme or master doing things that would make a person vomit. The things are placing a finger in the mouth and/or using a dildo or cock in the mouth to induce gagging or vomiting. It seems that one position that leads to vomiting is with the person lying on his or her back and with head tilted back a little or somewhat, but that is not the only position obviously.

If you are a domme, have you done things that would lead some of your subs to puke? If you are a sub, has this happened to you? By requesting it or the domme deciding to afflict you?

This could be overlapping with FT or with GS or it could be a separate independent thing in a completely different session, or it could be done afterwards if the domme wishes to afflict the sub.

I've induced vomiting and gagging during sessions for years. One of my favorites is shit covered dongs fresh from the slave's ass. I also enjoy making a slave chew on the condom used during his pegging.
Posted by: ztrade

Re: re induced vomiting - 04/23/23 05:17 PM

Forgive my being naive, but in terms of chewing on the condom, does the guy chew and spit it out or chew and swallow? And, if the condom was clean would it make a guy gag, cause the plastic does not taste good?
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: re induced vomiting - 04/23/23 08:31 PM

If you are a domme, have you done things that would lead some of your subs to puke?

Gagging, yes. Love that. Puke, no. The smell is a huge turn off.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: re induced vomiting - 04/24/23 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
If you are a domme, have you done things that would lead some of your subs to puke?

Gagging, yes. Love that.

Never vomiting, but my Mistress began shoving her fingers down by throat and laughed when I gag. Eventually she began fucking my throat with her strap on, and initially the gagging was a lot worse. With practice I've been able to take more of her strap on than I ever thought possible and we both love it. Her trash talk about glory holes, pimping me out, is incredible. Now I gag a little, but not much.