Why do you go back?

Posted by: international

Why do you go back? - 03/27/23 11:15 AM

I remember a professor in a business class once stating that businesses (and professionals) are notoriously poor in assessing the core value that they provide to their customers.

So what is the core value that a Domina provides? The reason that makes you go back for repeat sessions?

To me, it's not the skills, the tools, the dungeon, the looks...
Yes, there are some minimum requirements, particularly in skills, but all this fades away compared to my main criteria:
The personality.

What qualities are others looking for?
Posted by: furfan

Re: Why do you go back? - 03/27/23 04:50 PM

Agreed While I look for gear, dungeon setup and experience (and great looks are a nice bonus grin )..... if the personality doesn't click it's a no go.

That's why I like a Domme with a fairly extensive online presence....blogs, Twitter posts etc can help you form an opinion about that. Even better if she has been interviewed on something like the Masocast
Posted by: international

Re: Why do you go back? - 03/27/23 06:18 PM

Yes, how a domina presents herself is a key criteria for selecting her.

Reading well thought through texts is most appealing to me - even if I disagree with the arguments :-)

This is why I like this messaging board.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Why do you go back? - 03/27/23 09:39 PM

I am going to make a distinction between chemistry and personality. Chemistry means that her interests and mine are harmonious though that does not mean identical. There have been instances where the Domme had a very pleasant personality but there was little or no chemistry. Conversely there have been Dommes whose personality were a little rough around the edges but the chemistry was most definitely there.
Posted by: TheDriver

Re: Why do you go back? - 04/03/23 09:48 AM

International,
My wife and I session with a Dom five or six times a year. They are the pitchers and I'm the catcher.

We usually go to the same Dom who has tutored my wife, "to go boldly where my wife has not gone before".....my wife now has more understanding and confidence regarding my kinks.....this is huge.

The Dom possesses skills far above my BDSM threshold, and could easily be bored, but the kindness she shows us both is the reason we both enjoy going back to her.

Not sure if kindness will be considered a little wimpy,.....maybe I'm just a lightweight, but it goes a long way with me.
Driver