Punishment Enemas?

Posted by: cbtlover

Punishment Enemas? - 12/28/22 06:10 AM

I've been communicating with a South Florida Goddess who specializes in punishment enemas. She informed me that after a sub is "filled and plugged" cbt & ballbusting are significantly more intense. Multiple enemas involving progressively longer plugging, is exciting but intimidating.

Does anybody have any experience in this type of play?
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Punishment Enemas? - 12/28/22 08:44 PM

I have considerable experience with punishment enemas as I am a masochist and they are another way to suffer. They usually involve the use of a double bardex retention nozzle which prevents you from expelling the enema. If you are ever in NYC I highly recommend Mistress Natalie who is extremely skilled in administering them.

I have not tried to combine it with ballbusting but sometimes I combine it with another form of CBT I dreamt up.

Here is a review of a rather unusual session I did with her. It might pique your interest.

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3510#Post3510
Posted by: palmer

Re: Punishment Enemas? - 12/29/22 11:59 AM

That's an awfully hot session account -- the threat of the punishment enema mixed in with financial domination in a public place.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Punishment Enemas? - 12/29/22 07:56 PM

Yes it was
Posted by: Madam Jess

Re: Punishment Enemas? - 12/31/22 01:35 PM

I have some experience with punishment enemas and with CBT/ballbusting but not the two together.

It would seem to Me that special care would need to be given when applying two risky/extreme activities at the same time. Overfilling or forced retention of an enema could lead to a rupture. Sepsis is a very real possibility.

Similarly, ballbusting can and does lead to ruptures which can be life threatening also.

The two are additionally in very close proximity... I am not saying don't do it, but I would recommend educating yourself on the risk, making sure the provider is also familiar with those risks, and having a mitigation plan in place for worst case scenarios.
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Punishment Enemas? - 01/02/23 08:35 AM

Is the punishment pain from being overfilled or wanting to go to the bathroom and being denied?
Posted by: Spear Head

Re: Punishment Enemas? - 01/05/23 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By cbtlover
I've been communicating with a South Florida Goddess who specializes in punishment enemas. She informed me that after a sub is "filled and plugged" cbt & ballbusting are significantly more intense. Multiple enemas involving progressively longer plugging, is exciting but intimidating.

Does anybody have any experience in this type of play?

I've had several enema sessions over the years. Some of them were really hardcore. I would recommend enema training before I jumped in that deep.
Posted by: Mistress Kiva Krimson

Re: Punishment Enemas? - 01/27/23 07:31 AM

Go for it! I've beaten several sets of balls during enema play. Next time you're in Pensacola, I'll be glad to continue your training.