The Gallery R in Philadelphia

Posted by: GoodSub4u

The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/11/22 09:05 AM

I am newly back into the scene and have been asking for recommendations. The majority of my experience came from the original Den on Iniquity in NYC, the Royal Castle and Old English Chambers in Philadelphia. Someone suggested The Gallery R. I have checked out the site and there were a few dommes on there that caught my interest. Has anyone ever sessioned with any of the following: Mistress Rita, Mistress Lilithx, Mistress Chloe Fresh, Lady Rouge, Mistress Vex or Mistress Aurianna?

If so would you recommend them? Why or why not?
Posted by: VaxxedToTheMaxx

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/11/22 01:46 PM

Take one for the team and let us know. I hear that Mistress Auriana will happily pee inside your mouth and possibly more. Enjoy.

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/11/22 02:14 PM

Is there somewhere I can see reviews on her or anything like that?
Posted by: VaxxedToTheMaxx

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/11/22 03:13 PM

No, taking one for the team means that you are trying something unknown on behalf of the team. Do some in person research for us.

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/11/22 03:20 PM

Ha ha I see what you did there. You want me to be the guinea pig huh?
Posted by: AspX

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/13/22 02:28 PM

Search for the names in the review section here and over at The Hang on MaxFisch.com. Mistress Aurianna has been active and interacting with us on these boards lately.

Unfortunately, the only Domme I have experienced in Philly has been retired for a few years (and I actually don't even recall her name). Mistress Tissa is also very active on this board and has an excellent reputation with reviews. Miss Victoria Cayne also has an incredible reputation with lots of reviews but she closed down her Philly dungeon at the end of 2020, so I don't know how much she still visits the area.

I know its not exactly what you were looking for but I hope that helps a little at least.

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/13/22 08:19 PM

Thank you for the suggestion. I will certainly take your advice.
Posted by: Mistress Aurianna

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/14/22 09:30 AM

Hello! I saw your post and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Mistress Aurianna. I offer sessions at the Gallery. It’s an awesome place with many rooms. I’m not sure what you are into but you can check out my website to see if you think we may be compatible. I also can’t say enough good things about the other dommes there as well. They are all so unique.

I started off my career at the Royal Castle. Do you remember who you used to see there? Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Mistress Aurianna
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/14/22 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By AspX
Unfortunately, the only Domme I have experienced in Philly has been retired for a few years (and I actually don't even recall her name). Mistress Tissa is also very active on this board and has an excellent reputation with reviews. Miss Victoria Cayne also has an incredible reputation with lots of reviews but she closed down her Philly dungeon at the end of 2020, so I don't know how much she still visits the area.

I wasn't going to comment on a post about Gallery R so as not to look like I'm trying to "poach", but I just wanted to say something about this comment.

This is not an attempt to refute what you or anyone else has to say about Ms. Victoria Cayne, but I too have an incredible reputation, not just in Philly, but from subs who have come to session with me from all over the country. I too have lots of reviews. Your perceptions may come from what you seen on these boards (Domina & MF), which may not be an accurate picture since, in my experience, most clients are not "lifestyle" types who join forums to converse and write reviews. And, because of this, when I see a Domme get a steady stream of reviews I actually see that as more fishy than one who has only a few.

Just a little food for thought about relying too much on what you see posted in forums.
Posted by: AspX

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/14/22 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa

I too have an incredible reputation, not just in Philly, but from subs who have come to session with me from all over the country.

Mistress Tissa is also very active on this board and has an excellent reputation with reviews.

Maybe I am now being a little oversensitive but in what way did what I said (and quoted above) come across as you having anything less than a stellar reputation and reviews?

As for MVC, I have never had the experience of sessioning with her but I have supported her touring for years and have had many private conversations with subs about their experiences beyond what is published in reviews because of that.

I was not meaning to compare the two of you, only to provide names of Dommes in Philly who I respect and recommend based on their reputations... Which in some cases are driven by reviews on these boards from people I respect (rather than those who have 4 posts all about a single Domme).

when I see a Domme get a steady stream of reviews I actually see that as more fishy than one who has only a few.

I disagree with you on "fishiness" but do agree that those who consistently get reviewed usually do so because they ask some clients to do that for them. That doesn't mean that they are not 100% true or that you can't learn about a Domme's style from them. It just means that the Domme recognizes that kind of exposure as valuable from a marketing perspective.

You and I have had a debate in the past about how you feel that the reviews you post about yourself on your own website somehow have more validity than those posted on these sites. I disagree with that but don't want to relitigate that rather than just respectfully disagreeing, but I do think your general attitude towards public reviews (as reflected in that position) is very relevant in regards to your statement above.

Re: reviews, in general - 11/14/22 06:29 PM

Maybe I am now being a little oversensitive but in what way did what I said (and quoted above) come across as you having anything less than a stellar reputation and reviews?

I feel like my explanation of my perception of your comparison doesn't belong in this thread. I will send you a private message.

Quote:
I disagree with you on "fishiness" but do agree that those who consistently get reviewed usually do so because they ask some clients to do that for them. That doesn't mean that they are not 100% true or that you can't learn about a Domme's style from them. It just means that the Domme recognizes that kind of exposure as valuable from a marketing perspective.

I wasn't clear. When I say "fishy" I meant that the Domme is simply asking her clients to go write reviews for her. Yes, they may be accurate reflections of their experiences, but it also introduces questions about ethics and how accurate they are when one has to keep asking.

Quote:
You and I have had a debate in the past about how you feel that the reviews you post about yourself on your own website somehow have more validity than those posted on these sites.

I do not remember ever saying this. It does not sound like something I would say, as I recognize that my having the bulk of my testimonials on my own site means that some people will think I am probably just writing them (which is not the case, by the way) and therefore may seem *less valid* by some.

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/14/22 08:19 PM

Hello, I have just gone on your site and submitted the form you have on there.

I had sessioned with many of the Mistresses at the Royal Castle. The names coming to mind are Paulina, Paige and Vixen.
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: reviews, in general - 11/15/22 11:02 PM

Quote:

I wasn't clear. When I say "fishy" I meant that the Domme is simply asking her clients to go write reviews for her. Yes, they may be accurate reflections of their experiences, but it also introduces questions about ethics and how accurate they are when one has to keep asking.

Honestly I don't think most subs realize that a "review" is possible until you make them aware of it, I have a ton of reviews because I asked them to write one, and not telling them "talk about how great I am specifically in My favor", just telling them how to get to review sites and join. I don't see anything wrong/"fishy" with that.
Posted by: BootyWarrior

Re: reviews, in general - 11/16/22 07:27 AM

I agree. Businesses, especially hotels are always asking for reviews. If I had a bad session with a domme, I would not review her or may wait a bit and then just in general recommend against sessioning with her without divulging too much specifically.
Posted by: kefxb24

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/17/22 11:15 AM

That is correct. Step up and take one for the team, especially if you have not done so in the past. Everyone gets a turn at blazing the trail.

Re: reviews, in general - 11/17/22 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress UV
Honestly I don't think most subs realize that a "review" is possible until you make them aware of it,

I think you're right. I also think that, as I mentioned in my own forum, most clients aren't really "lifestylers" and don't have an interest in joining boards like this and making connections in the community. They come for their session and go back from whence they came.

Quote:
I have a ton of reviews because I asked them to write one, and not telling them "talk about how great I am specifically in My favor", just telling them how to get to review sites and join. I don't see anything wrong/"fishy" with that.

Fair enough.
Posted by: kinkybootbeast

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/19/22 07:55 AM

Search for the names in the review section here and over at The Hang on MaxFisch.com. Mistress Aurianna has been active and interacting with us on these boards lately.

I know its not exactly what you were looking for but I hope that helps a little at least.

I see MVC for sessions in Philadelphia regularly. It's true that she gave up the (amazing!) dungeon space she shared in Central PA with Ava St. Marks. We mostly play in hotels now, though she took me to a beautiful, privately owned play space out in the wilds of Pennsyltuckey last spring. I just saw her again last Thursday. *Happy sigh!* What an incredible session! Still basking in the afterglow! smile
Posted by: kinkybootbeast

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/19/22 08:18 AM

I've sessioned with Lady Rouge. She's beautiful, smart, sincere, creative, and has a great personality. It was an enjoyable session and she has a really nice play space with lots of cool gear. She was just starting out when I sessioned with her a couple of years ago. My honest impression was that she was still learning the ropes back then, but I thought she had a ton of potential. If I wasn't seeing MVC exclusively right now, I'd definitely go back and see Lady Rouge again. I had a lovely time meeting her and playing with her.

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/19/22 07:58 PM

I have reached out to Aurianna through her website. We had a virtual meet and greet on zoom. So far I really like her personality and think she may be a good fit for me. Once I arrange a session I will come back with a full report ha ha
Posted by: mvcwebslave

Re: The Gallery R in Philadelphia - 11/20/22 03:52 PM

Hello Asp,
Miss Victoria Cayne ‘s home base Is In Philadelphia and has been for several years. I am here to clarify this very inaccurate and false information and not to clutter up the thread. My Mistress is extremely busy with all her travel to Boston, New York, & Chicago along with lots of other places. She is based here in Philadelphia and has a play space as well as her “mobile dungeon” which I have also been extremely fortunate and enlightened to experience both.

I’ve also heard great things about all of these Philadelphia Mistresses but have only served her here.