Addicted subs

Posted by: junglebeast

Addicted subs - 10/12/22 10:10 PM

This question is to the Mistresses here. What do you do with addicted subs? By that I mean that the subs are polite, attentive, certainly not stalkers, etc., but are in constant touch with you (not in a bad way). And they plan and have sessions with you in far more frequency than any of your other regulars. And they are willing to do more activities than they never would have done early on... just to please you.

I think there is a line between an attentive (and financially well off for frequent session) sub who is a regular client, and someone you realize is too needy and probably can't afford the volume of sessions he is having. Do you tell him to back off? Or is that something you would consider not doing?
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Addicted subs - 10/13/22 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By junglebeast
What do you do with addicted subs? By that I mean that the subs are polite, attentive, certainly not stalkers, etc., but are in constant touch with you (not in a bad way). And they plan and have sessions with you in far more frequency than any of your other regulars. And they are willing to do more activities than they never would have done early on... just to please you.

I'm not sure if this is just an enthusiastic or joyous sub or someone who is trying to work out a personal issue or wound with the Domme. I don't have enough information.

I have had some subs who resemble these qualities and I think it's just that they really dig what we do. However, a handful of times I've had someone who was clearly getting themselves invested in a way which was going to end up badly for them, or me. When this happens I offer counsel to them about it. In two of those cases I had to tell the client I could no longer see them.

I like to hurt my subs but I don't want to harm them. wink
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Addicted subs - 10/20/22 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
[quote=junglebeast].

Mistress, we have never met, but this is obvious from all the posts you've made about the scene.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Addicted subs - 10/23/22 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By junglebeast
Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
[quote=junglebeast].

Mistress, we have never met, but this is obvious from all the posts you've made about the scene.

Thank you, jb