Mistresses from the Royal Castle

Posted by: Mistress Aurianna

Mistresses from the Royal Castle - 08/05/22 02:41 PM

Many, many years ago I was a staff Mistress at the Royal Castle. I am aware that it has been closed for several years. I was just wondering if any of the dommes that I worked with were still active in the scene. What a great group of women they were. It would be nice to have a reunion of sorts tand catch up. If anyone knows if any of the Mistresses from the RC are still active, please share.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Mistresses from the Royal Castle - 08/06/22 06:24 AM

I hope you find some of your friends. Over the years, I've noticed that when most ladies leave the scene, no one hears from them anyone. Have you looked around on Twitter?
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Mistresses from the Royal Castle - 08/06/22 10:04 AM

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I hope you find some of your friends. Over the years, I've noticed that when most ladies leave the scene, no one hears from them anyone. Have you looked around on Twitter?

I completely agree and hope you can catch up with your friends. In the late ‘90s I met an athletic woman around 30 (college softball player I believe) in NYC named Mistress Paige and we did several hot Amazon Queen / Sub Tarzan sessions. She moved to Philly and the Royal Castle and I swore I would go to see her there. Never did and by the early 2000s she disappeared from the site and the scene.

Re: Mistresses from the Royal Castle - 08/06/22 12:33 PM

Thank you! I have found that be true as well. I suppose it is just wishful thinking.

Re: Mistresses from the Royal Castle - 08/06/22 12:35 PM

Omg yes Paige. I absolutely adored her. I learned so much from her. I believe she left shortly after I did
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Mistresses from the Royal Castle - 08/12/22 09:32 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Aurianna
Omg yes Paige. I absolutely adored her. I learned so much from her. I believe she left shortly after I did

Paige, like Betty Paige except taller and more muscular, was wonderful and got into my "Amazon dominates Tarzan" role play wearing an animal print bikini. Great times. Hope she is doing well.

Re: Mistresses from the Royal Castle - 08/12/22 02:30 PM

As do I. She was definitely one of my faves.