Scenario of the Moment

Posted by: Cheyenne

Scenario of the Moment - 08/02/22 04:26 AM

I thought it would be fun to kick a femdom fantasy around every week or so. What are your thoughts on this one?

On a tropical island, there is a secret colony of Amazon women. They live in a self sustaining paradise. There are rumors of them in the villages but most people believe it to be a myth. They are slightly different than humans. They can only give birth to females. To keep their population going, they abduct young men from the villages a couple of times a year. The men are used for breeding purposes and kept as farm hands. Occasionally, one of them is castrated and transformed into a feminine domestic servant. Of course, these women are stunningly beautiful. They have strong genes that come through in the daughters they have. In the villages, families teach their young men to be careful at all times and beware. However, it is a mixture of fear and fantasy as some young men long to be captured by this mysterious colony of dominant women.

If this were the basis for a movie or weekly series, what do you see as a first episode?
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/02/22 05:22 AM

I would leave a good bye letter to my parents and gamble that I wouldn't end up like a vienna choir boy. Even if I did, do the Goddess's wear boots?

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/02/22 06:38 AM

You'd give up the family jewels that easily? And...I can see boots...strappy high heel sandals...maybe barefoot sandals around the pool. Your balls for boots and beautiful tall women...lol. I don't like to name call but, you are slut. ;-)
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/02/22 12:13 PM

As a young man, absolutely. Yes, I am a slut when the situation calls for it. blush
Posted by: zxpTcEtc

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/02/22 04:17 PM

Amusing topic.

I guess they'd catch me coming back from a hunting trip, didn't hear them sneaking up behind me because the deer I was carrying on my shoulders was blocking some of my vision and hearing. Since my tolerance for being /s is only a couple hours, the episode would revolve around me digging a tunnel so I can come and go as necessary.

Then I would set up a service transporting other male villagers, who also just dabble in femdom, in and out of the colony. Eventually I would get rich and leave the island so I can travel the world looking for other hidden colonies in my own spin off series.

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/02/22 05:26 PM

I love it!!!!
Posted by: Chi61

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/02/22 06:06 PM

Here’s my first episode (and yes I spent too much today thinking about this and yes I spent too much time watching bad tv and movies)

Episode 1.

It’s been two years since Andrew the eldest son of the village chief disappeared. Margaret the Chief’s wife has thru seduction, argument, and sheer force of will finally convinced her husband and the council to take action.

The town recruits James a renowned spy from a larger town. James is paid handsomely to find the secret location of the Amazon village, determine if Andrew is alive, and rescue him.

James locates the village and finds Andrew is now a eunuch serving as the Amazon’s personal servant. Horrified, James risks all and in the dead of night makes contact with Andrew to take him to safety.

James has no interest in returning to his old life and alerts the Amazon women to James’s presence. James is quickly taken captive and subjected to horrific torture focused of course on his most delicate man bits. After days of this, James breaks and reveals all to the Amazons.

The Amazon’s send Andrew back to the village as a double agent. Margaret, horrified to find her oldest son now a eunuch quickly marshalls the villagers to attack the Amazons. The Villagers fall into the Amazon’s trap and are quickly routed.

The end. I will now start working on my Emmy acceptance speech. laugh

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/03/22 04:03 AM

OMG. This is great!! #Standing ovation.
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/03/22 10:20 AM

Not that I'm projecting my fantasies into this, but a teenage girl grows up day dreaming of finding the village. She is not an amazon. So, she couldn't join them in rank. She imagines herself as a submissive to the ladies and a dominant to the men, helping the Amazons manage their slaves. She goes off to college, coming to the conclusion that the village is folk lore. Shortly after she returns home after graduation, she goes on a hike with a male friend she met at the university. She has never exposed her kinky or bisexual side to him. He male is captured as she hides in the woods, uncertain of what to do. The Amazons decide she must be captured too. It takes time but the young woman eventually wins the Amazon's confidence. As time goes on, her boyfriend keeps expecting her to secretly work on an escape plan with him. The young woman still cares for her male friend but has other plans. She tries to help him understand and embrace his new role in life.

Yeah, I'm a freak. blush

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/03/22 10:21 AM

That is hot stuff.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/03/22 09:36 PM

WOW, you are a freak in all the best ways!

Hope you are planning to give us chapter two in that amazing scenario you posted. If not, thanks for jumpstarting my own freaky imagination.

Thanks for sharing!

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/04/22 07:12 AM

You are welcome. I look forward to hearing your episode on this.
Posted by: AspX

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/04/22 06:15 PM

After a dogfight with a Nazi plane, U.S. Air Force Steve Trevor crash lands on an uncharted island in the Bermuda Triangle. Paradise Island is inhabited only by women, and their existence has been kept a secret for thousands of years. Learning of the Nazi threat to humanity, the Amazon princess, Diana, is chosen to accompany Trevor back to the United States to battle the Third Reich. Garbed in a skimpy red, white & blue costume and armed with a magic lasso that forces anyone within its grasp to tell the truth, Diana uses her powers as Wonder Woman to battle the forces ...

Er, wait... I think this has been done before...

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/04/22 08:14 PM

Your post inspires me to watch Lynda Carter reruns. That was a great weekly watch.
Posted by: Smiley

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/05/22 01:38 AM

You got my creative juices running on high right now or maybe its because my GF is in control of the hush remote plug while she's at work.

First episode honestly would see a cutaway of the Amazonian ladies right after the hunt of their male prey. They have captured multiple specimens and they are being dragged/lead naked on all fours via a thin gauge pin inserted thru their scrotum (Google search traction pin). Upon returning to their village they are forcibly placed across a fallen log with their legs and arms secured together and are subjected to various test of worthiness from being able to withstand a whipping to having large objects inserted rectally. Those who pass out are released of their bondage and sent to another part of their village where they become living targets so the ladies can practice their hunting skills with actual prey or are castrated and become domestic servants. The ones who are able to withstand all the tests and do not pass out are checked to see who has the best genetic makeup and are sent off to become their breeding stock. The remainder of the male captures are sent off to become slaves within the village. The episode cuts away as you see the men all separated into their individual groups and in the distance you hear them screaming in agony on what is occurring to them after classification.

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/06/22 07:50 AM

Remote hush plug? Can you post the model number? I found the site but would like to know which one you are using and how well you think it works. I'd appreciate any advise you have on these type of products.

While the target practice is a bit dark for me, it would make an intense movie in the spirit of The Hunger Games. I like the classification...who gets to be breeding stock and who gets the short straw, so to speak. Thanks for sharing your creativity. Now my mind is going in an entirely different direction with this. Funny thing is, a movie such as what you touch on could be produced by Hollywood. Yet, anything close would be off limits for adult video production.
Posted by: AspX

Hush Information - 08/06/22 10:28 AM

There are now 4 different sizes of Hush plugs: 1", 1.5", 1.75", & 2.25"... The 1" & 2.25" plugs are only available in the Hush 2 version which has been out since at least the beginning of the year in those sizes. The 1.5" & 1.75" sizes were the small & large of the original Hush release.

The original Hush had some major issues that make it so that you should never buy one (unless you can get it super cheap). I went through 2 of them, Mistress Ayn had 2 or 3 fail and she has reported (in some cases on here) about other subs of hers having gone through 2 or 3 devices. Basically, after about a year, the original device either stopped recharging or the vibrator died.

The other major issue was with the bluetooth connectivity as it was almost impossible to keep the connection unless your phone was several feet away from you (this is because it radiates as a ever growing cone, which meant it was huge at 15 feet but really small right at your body).

For the Hush 2 the bluetooth connectivity is much better (but still not the greatest) and they have changed the charging method. On the original Hush it was a cord you inserted into the device itself, whereas the Hush 2 is magnetic on the outside of the device. I suspect that the charging problem of the original had a lot to do with the mechanics of the port being shaken loose from the intense vibrations, so the change in this MAY fix this issue as well.

However, because it usually took about a year for that issue to show itself in the Hush, and the Hush 2 hasn't been out that long, it has yet to be field tested enough to know for sure. The other "issue" with the Hush 2 (and honestly all of the magnetic charged Lovense devices) is that the indicator for full charge and for not actually having a good connection to charge are exactly the same (which is to say no light). When it is charging, the light at the base of the Hush is on. When it isn't (like when it is fully charged), the light is off. So, you may think you have charged the device when in fact you haven't (both of my subs have had this issue at times). You can check charging levels of the device by turning it on and connecting it to the app if you are unsure when you are done however.

As for the plug itself, it is really high quality and design. It uses medical grade silicone and fits better (and more comfortably) than any plug I have ever worn (vibrating or not). I have always gotten the 1.5" and have actually been made to wear it constantly for up to 4 days straight by a Domme. Every other plug I have ever worn has fallen/shot out of me at a certain point, but that has never happened in all the times I have worn the original Hush. I have also had the 1.75" put inside me by a Domme and that also had no problem staying in, although it was a little painful for me and thus not as comfortable.

Just last week in pre-session anticipatory activity with a Domme, I was told to put in the Hush 2. After about an hour, the Domme started doing live control and sent me intense continuous signals which lasted for a full two hours before the charge ran out so that should give you some idea about how much you can play on a single charge with the new device. However, if instead of playing continuously you are randomly sending patterns or taking control for 5 minutes at a time then the charge will last several days without recharging.

The vibrations on all the Hush devices is intensely wonderful and is easily controlled. The app is also great for use both locally (from the connected phone/tablet/computer) or remotely (remote app sends signals to locally connected phone/tablet/computer). It is not specific to the Hush but actually allows you to control any Lovense device from a single console (including, in some cases, multiple devices in/on the same sub).

Through the app there are also group modes where one person can send signals to everyone else in the group (so a Domme can send the same patterns or live instructions to many subs at once). There are also the Lovense special events which last 24 hours and are controlled by people posting hashtags to Twitter, which then controls all devices logged into the event around the world based on how many hashtags it receives (this is very intense).

The other major ass play option besides the Hush plugs are the Edge devices. This is not specifically a plug, but rather more focused on intense prostate and perineum massage. It is made of the same medical grade silicone but has two vibrators in the device rather than one. I find this device to be a lot more intense when in use but overall much less comfortable. Also, unlike the Hush, I have had this fall out of me both of the times I have tried to wear it under my clothes while out in public.

So my advice is to get the Edge for dungeon or remote session play but go with the Hush for public play or when you want to be able to mess with the sub over a period of time to remind them of who is in charge.

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/06/22 09:36 PM

Obviously some of it would never fly in this day & age. I have to agree with Asp, the Hush unfortunately has been a bad buy. I've had the same issues with bluetooth connectivity. I've gone thru so many emotions in the last 4 months since breaking my femur. Couldn't risk prolonging my healing so there was practically no play except for the last few months where we played very carefully knowing my leg still had a risk of malunion. It was bad enough at one point that even getting down on my hands & knees was nearly impossible. Still feels uncomfortable with the pressure on my right knee when I do but its gotten gradually better as time passes

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/08/22 03:47 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your break. That is lousy. Have you started rehab for it?

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/09/22 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I'm sorry to hear about your break. That is lousy. Have you started rehab for it?

Thank you for your kind words of sympathy. I started PT back in the hospital and then restarted it at home. I'm just thankful that I still have my leg. The orthapedic trauma surgeon told me I was very fortunate not to lose my leg since the femoral artery was less than 3mm from my break. He said that could have easily have been damaged if the traction splint was not used on scene and the fact I had the presence to instruct my crew to lift the pallet off my leg and drag me away from the item.
Posted by: broom

Re: Scenario of the Moment - 08/09/22 03:18 PM

get well soon! i read a story on literotica similar to your situation. only the hero had broken arms. https://www.literotica.com/s/accidental-fem-dom-ch-01

regarding the scenario that started this thread, i would mix the plot from deathstroke's invasion of paradise island with the 47 ronin. the amazons would be defeated and enslaved. the warriors would be slaughtered except for a small number who would be turned into comfort women. they would become depraved vile creatures who only seem to live for drugs and alcohol. this probably doesn't seem very femdom right here. but like the 47 ronin, they would be plotting their revenge while sacrificing their honor. they would slowly start enslaving their captors sexually. they would dominate key leaders among their captors until the season climax would be an orgy that would make caligula blush. the captors would think that they were in complete control, but the amazons would strike during the orgy enslaving all of the men. they would grab strapons, crops, whips etc that they had hidden around the hall prior to the orgy and brutally break the men turning them into submissive little sissys. the first season would end with all of the captors enslaved and a small cadre of amazons determined to exact revenge in season 2.

casting would include Goddess Samantha in the lead role for the amazons of course! there would also have to be a role for her pal Lady Annie Riveccio (if she could be coaxed into it). i think that there would have to be a role for Dominique Danger as an amazon as well. the cerebal amazon assassin and master strategist could be played by Mistress Ultra Violet.

what dommes do you think would make great amazons for a story like this?