Best Chastity Devices?

Posted by: Mistress UV

Best Chastity Devices? - 07/23/22 10:10 PM

Its been a while since I've gotten some good recommendations from subs (or Dommes) about what their best fitting devices are. I'd like to hear from you!

1. Best long term wear?
2. Best short term wear
3. Best steel cage

My personal overall favorite is The Holy Trainer, IMO its best for long term wear and everyday use, but I know there are constantly new companies popping up to supply the demand for this fetish.

*Bonus points if anyone can tell Me the best for a huge penis and the best for a micro penis*

Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Best Chastity Devices? - 07/25/22 04:18 AM

Thanks for the recommendation. A friend of mine has been trying to find one with the same priorities that you mentioned. I will tell him about the Holy Trainer.
Posted by: Chi61

Re: Best Chastity Devices? - 07/26/22 06:14 PM

So, I just recently got into this and have been on quite the shopping spree. My experiences to date:

I started with a few different steel cages from lockthecock.com. The devices were all fairly similar. What I liked was they came with three different ring sizes and were super easy to put on. The cage just slid down on the ring, snapped a padlock and done. The con, they were huge. Like way to big to wear under clothes imo

I then found a much smaller cage from Terrence. The pros were it was very constraining, pretty discreet and really prevented any arousal. It was purely maddening to have on (in a good way). The cons were it was virtually impossible to put on. The lock was embedded in the mechanism (no separate padlock). Basically you had to sled the lock on thru which was impossible unless perfectly aligned. I got so annoyed with it, that I threw it out

I then ordered The Vice from Locked in Lust. This was my first non metal one. It just came today, so I don’t have much experience with it but so far it’s my favorite. Super easy to put on, light weight, comfortable. Only con to me so far is it’s not steel and I really love the steel cages.

I have one more coming, not sure the name. It’s coming from China, so I’m guessing it’s gonna be a while. I will definitely order a Holy Trainer based on your recommendation next though

My general learning from all this. 1) size of the cage is critical. Obvious I know, but I could have saved some money if I knew this up front! 2) Complex locking mechanisms can be problematic. It’s hard to beat the good ole padlock. 3) comfort and ease of putting on is super important. I wish I had paid more attention to the online reviews

It has been super fun for me though. I’ve really enjoyed playing with them on and can’t wait to do more. Wearing one long term isn’t an option for me, but wish I had incorporated them into my sessions years ago!!!

Re: Best Chastity Devices? - 07/27/22 09:45 AM

Thanks for this input! I hadn't heard of most of these sites. I enjoyed hearing your personal preferences in relation to each device. The only thing I will say about the Holy Trainer is that men with bigger balls wont be comfortable in it, there's a small space between the ring and the tube that pinches some guys with a lot of skin right there at the top, but when it fits, it really fits! I have a collection of metal cages from subs that didn't want them anymore due to fit, and I'm glad to hear suggestions through trial and error.
Posted by: Chi61

Re: Best Chastity Devices? - 07/27/22 04:46 PM

That’s a good heads up on the pinching. I’ve had a lot of challenges with that, so I’ll probably pass on ordering one

The other thing I really like about the Vice is you can order replacement parts! So I want to try a smaller cage, so I can just go on their site and order a different size cage and not have to order a whole new set. I also liked that it came with multiple size rings, etc.

Re: Best Chastity Devices? - 01/05/23 01:14 PM

I'm bringing this topic back up because I just came across a good new site for 3D printed cages, https://www.customchastity.com/ that look very interesting! If anyone's tried this company let Me know, looks promising!