help please for NYC

Posted by: Sissybuttslave

help please for NYC - 02/25/16 08:14 PM

Hi all, i am trying to arrange a session in NYC. Unfortunately i have moved out of the USA for a few years so my hoped for session with one of the women of my dreams, Mistress Ayn, will have to be scheduled for my next visit back to Atlanta or my return. In the meantime, i will be in NYC in mid march and am hoping to do a public humiliation outing. Perhaps in subtle lipstick and mascara (and definitely chastity!!!) to a lingerie store for a fitting, then optionally to an adult toy store for some humiliation, as a sissy (“how do you like this strapon, Slut? Could you deep throat it and take it like you take my boyfriend” loud enough for others to hear). On to a strip club for lapdances in chastity, while mistress tells the dancers what my sissy cuckold duties are and what a sissy forced bi bitch i am, then back to the dungeon to close the day with the culmination of strapon or maybe forced bi if i am a lucky sissy. Any recommendations would be appreciated!!!
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: help please for NYC - 02/28/16 05:09 PM

I am going to recommend Mistress Natalie http://www.mistressnatalie.com/ I have found her to be extremely versatile and experienced mistress. I know that public humiliation is something she would like to do more of.

Re: help please for NYC - 02/29/16 10:18 AM

Thank you for a great recommendation!!

Re: help please for NYC - 02/29/16 05:56 PM

You are very welcome.
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: help please for NYC - 02/29/16 10:24 PM

Whenever I get to NYC, which now is about twice a year. I always session with Mistress Rey of the Fetish Fortress. She is as talented as she is beautiful, and that says a lot in her case!

I am also a big fan of the Fetish Fortress. The staff is professional and very friendly. I have had nothing but good experiences there.

If a beautiful young Asian Dominatrix is tempting to you, I recommend Mistress Rey.

Mistress Rey

Re: help please for NYC - 03/01/16 10:33 AM

Thank you CBT lover, i sessioned with Jessy Kang at the fortress a few years ago. Your post brought a smile to my face. There was only one time when i was legitimately aftaid inbsession and that was mistress Kang. A great session definitely. Thank you and i am glad that you enjoy the fortress!!!

Re: help please for NYC - 03/01/16 07:20 PM

Game on! I have set up the session and will report back....cant wait!!! Thanks for your suggestions!
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: help please for NYC - 03/02/16 10:07 AM

I would second this recommendation. I had an online sub in NYC a few years ago that needed a live session as part of his ongoing training. I researched and found Mistress Natalie. She did not disappoint. I think you will find her deviously creative.

Re: help please for NYC - 03/02/16 11:52 AM

Thank you Mistress Ayn! I am very much looking forward to this. She does a phone consult before the session and it seems that She has a lot of fun and She definitely has a great personality...i am looking forward to the devious part!!!!

Re: help please for NYC - 03/03/16 08:08 AM

Plans are being made, deposits are deposited, this is going to be FUCKING GREAT!!!!
Posted by: BunnyNY

Re: help please for NYC - 03/06/16 09:22 AM

I used to be a fan of the FF as a regular there, but over time, FF has let me down. A number of administrative errors and questionable business practices I will not get into on the boards. Since I stopped frequenting there, I have found several of the Mistresses have gone independent from the Fortress including Mistress Sweetkill (formerly Tran), and my absolute favorite Domina Dynasty (formerly Zhao). I see Domina Dynasty on a regular basis in NYC now and it is a most wonderful experience being captured by Domina Dynasty but free of the confines of the FF world!

Sounds like you are in for a wild and excellent time with Mistress Natalie. I am not familiar with her but hope you have a most excellent time.

Next time you visit NYC, I suggest asking Domina Dynasty about your session requests. She is an incredible Humiliatrix. Definitely a speciality of hers.

Re: help please for NYC - 03/06/16 06:52 PM

Thanks! I appreciate the recommendation. I am sure that Domina Dynasty would be awesome and I hope people that read this thread will consider Mistress Natalie, Domina Dynasty and Countess Cane!
I hope that i can establish a more regular Domme relationship and hope that i can be a good fit for Mistress Natalie as NYC is a city that i will see more than other USA cities in the next few years. Thanks again for your recommendation.
Posted by: wolf

info? - 03/07/16 08:11 AM

Is the Fortress in trouble? I have noticed that there are few new girls and several of their stars have left.

All the best,
wolf

Re: info? - 03/07/16 02:20 PM

I dont have any info here. Anyone else?

Re: info? - 03/08/16 07:32 AM

I am not privy to the internals to know if they are in trouble or not. Even if I did know, I would not post it publicly though either. But I do know there was a mass exodus of Mistresses around last spring/summer. I am not sure what they are doing to replace them. Kang is obviously still there as the Head Mistress. I believe Mistress Rey is there and another new non-Asian Mistress. But beyond that I am not sure. From what I understand, beyond Kang, their most experienced players were the ones that left.

Re: help please for NYC - 03/09/16 12:53 AM

blush thanks again Mistress Ayn and The Thomas, i have made my deposits and have been given some pre session assignments that have broken new ground for me and have me feeling like i did before skydiving the first time or like a schoolboy before the first date (school girl maybe?). Mistress Natalie has pushed my buttons and has me really excited about this upcoming session. This is different than previous sessions in that there has been more advance communication (after my deposit) this is probably partly due to complex logistics and due to Mistress Natalie‘s live session advance interview. The result is that i am not really sure what will happen but i have a pretty good idea that it will be an AMAZING experience and am breathless w anticipation....and a bit nervous as she had done a lot of things that i have never done! Thanks to you both!!
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: help please for NYC - 03/11/16 09:35 AM

Of course, we will want to hear all about it.
Posted by: wolf

Take my advice - 03/11/16 10:02 AM

If you are looking for an asian Mistress I recommend the Japanese Mistress Luna.
I have seen mistress rey and i do not recommend her.

I hope this helps
All the best,
wolf

www.LANnyc.com

Re: Take my advice - 03/12/16 05:14 AM

Thanks Wolf, I have scheduled with Mistress Natalie and the session is quickly approaching. I am excited about it and hope she will allow me to post a review here. I appreciate the recommendation!!

Re: Take my advice - 03/12/16 04:11 PM

Siisybuttslave,

You should ask but I will be very surprised if she says, "No".

Enjoy!

Re: Take my advice - 03/13/16 05:06 AM

The Thomas, it is because of this community and specifically your recommendation that i have scheduled this session. I will definitely share if greenlighted to do so! Thanks!!!

Re: Take my advice - 03/14/16 02:07 PM

Ok the session was last night and it was awesome. I will post a full review as soon as i can. All around awesome.

Re: Take my advice - 03/14/16 03:58 PM

Can't wait to hear about it.
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: Take my advice - 03/14/16 04:20 PM

We are all waiting for the review smile

Re: Take my advice - 03/14/16 11:16 PM

I am of course glad that my recommendation proved worthwhile. Looking forward to your review.

Re: Take my advice - 03/17/16 01:41 PM

Thanks All, I posted the review in the reviews section......do we have an Epic Novels section????