Do you bring your own strapon to session?

Posted by: Spark

Do you bring your own strapon to session? - 06/05/22 09:31 AM

Not going to lie. Im a bit of a germaphobe. I have a nice set of high end strap ons and a very nice harness i bring to session. These strapons have only been in 1 hole and its mine. I just cant get over the idea of using a community dildo in session.

Do others bring their own?
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Do you bring your own strapon to session? - 06/05/22 09:39 AM

In my experience, it was rare that clients brought their own. Seeing a reputable dom, it is safe to assume that everything is sterilized properly. But, if it were me, I'd take my own too. Even just the thought of it, even sterilized in an autoclave, would make me want a one hole only one.
Posted by: langerr

Re: Do you bring your own strapon to session? - 06/05/22 10:57 AM

The Dommes I see put a condom over it.

That seems safe enough for me.
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Do you bring your own strapon to session? - 06/06/22 05:54 AM

Not all men feel comfortable keeping toys at their house. Before forking over the big bills it takes to have a professional session, they should make certain that the place is clean and sterile. For 400 plus Benjamins an hour it damn well should be.
Posted by: Spark

Re: Do you bring your own strapon to session? - 06/06/22 12:12 PM

Lol. Plus think of how much i am contributing to inflation by driving up demand for strapon prices. Between the global warming and inflation i think we should all just switch to fisting and solve the world’s issues.
Posted by: MayaMidnight

Re: Do you bring your own strapon to session? - 06/06/22 01:02 PM

It's unusual but it happens. More common among subs who book outcalls and want to make sure they have the correct size/shape available. We use condoms over toys and clean them well after so it's not actually a germ risk but if it makes you feel more comfortable to bring your own no one will take offense.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Do you bring your own strapon to session? - 06/06/22 05:25 PM

Hi Spark. I agree with the other pros here in saying that's it's not common, but not offensive either. I get it. I think if it were Me, the idea of sucking one (even condom covered) that I knew had been in someone's ass would be a no go, but it's rare anyone balks.

I would say that I would probably insist on using My own harness. It fits just the way I like it. Dick are disposable, but a good harness is hard to find. ;-)
Posted by: bdsmlover

Re: Do you bring your own strapon to session? - 06/12/22 02:40 PM

Hi, I too had similar concerns. I don't like the idea of putting a community dick in my mouth. I am looking for a product without the strap-on which I can take to a session. Also looking for an inexpensive product (probably will use it once) since I cannot keep this at home. Any product recommendations?
Posted by: MayaMidnight

Re: Do you bring your own strapon to session? - 06/14/22 10:50 PM

No particular products recs, but:

Schedule some extra time to swing by the closest sex shop before the session. If you're only using the item once you can go to the sketchy cheap sex shop instead of the fancy Babeland and grab a dildo for cheap. You'll probably still want to use a condom with it since cheap dildos are often made from non-bodysafe materials.

Alternately, if the Mistress has a mailing address she's willing to share you can purchase a dildo online and have it sent to her ahead of time. The same caution about materials applies.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Do you bring your own strapon to session? - 06/28/22 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By Spark
Not going to lie. Im a bit of a germaphobe. I have a nice set of high end strap ons and a very nice harness i bring to session. These strapons have only been in 1 hole and its mine. I just cant get over the idea of using a community dildo in session.

Do others bring their own?

If a Domme knows what she's doing you don't have to worry about this. It should either be sterilized or used with a new, sterile condom.

That said, I've had a couple of people who have hygiene concerns and bring their own. Most trust I won't use dirty equipment on them.