FemDom Gala in Athens, Greece

Posted by: Mistress UV

FemDom Gala in Athens, Greece - 05/12/22 11:54 AM

Seeing a lot of Dommes attending FemDom Gala in Athens this weekend I'm a bit jealous I hadn't heard of it sooner, the location is a big draw for Me. Has anyone been to this event before?

I'd love to know how it goes, so I'm starting this thread in hopes some of you attending will fill Me in!

subs-- would you attend an event like this with your Mistress? Would you go without a Domme just to attend play parties?

Here's the link for the event. https://omegacompound.com/femdom-gala/

Posted by: Bruce88

Re: FemDom Gala in Athens, Greece - 05/12/22 01:16 PM

If that Mistress was You, i think i would!!! Not sure i would travel that far alone thought
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: FemDom Gala in Athens, Greece - 05/12/22 09:46 PM

Yes, I would attend an event like this with my Mistress, if she would have me. A very impressive list of Ladies attending this event, it will probably be an amazing couple of days for everyone in attendance. I would probably suggest we stay in Athens for a few days and then relax at an island beach resort for a several more days. Would be a shame not to take an advantage of being in Greece with Her.
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: FemDom Gala in Athens, Greece - 05/13/22 08:39 AM

Be still, my beating heart. What a stunning array of Dommes.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: FemDom Gala in Athens, Greece - 05/16/22 04:24 PM

Bart, of Siren Productions, is there. Hopefully, we'll get a full inside scoop. It was awesome to see so many awesome, familiar ladies on the roster. I'm sure they are all having a blast.