Philadelphia Dommes

Posted by: SlaveGunner

Philadelphia Dommes - 01/31/22 03:26 PM

Looking for a Philly Domme who is more strict and pain oriented...Many are sensual...Anyone have any success with those good with beatings and truly enjoy inflicting pain...Whips?

I wish Michelle Lacy was closer!

Thanks in Advance
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/01/22 12:58 AM

Hi
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/01/22 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Hi

LMAO

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/03/22 12:46 PM

LOL...Love it...How are your single tail Skills Mistress?

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/03/22 05:33 PM

How much can you take?

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/03/22 11:56 PM

7-8 on a 1-10 Scale would be my best guess...
Posted by: langerr

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/04/22 07:04 AM

Another way to measure you how much you can take is "How many days does it take for your ass to heal?" A week? A month?
Posted by: MikeyRedShoes

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/04/22 11:20 AM

Mistress Tissa, I believe you are the Dominatrix I need to serve. I can travel to Philadelphia at least once a month. You are quite impressive. Heavy humiliation/small penis and cbt, are at the top of my interest list.
Posted by: slave47

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/04/22 12:44 PM

I'm an experienced submissive and I am truly proud to wear whip marks from my Mistress. Like most, however, I need much improvement in my tolerance level. A question for Mistresses and slaves/subs - what is the best way to increase tolerance level? Obviously, it is by doing and experiencing, but do you start with shorter whips and work you way up or just gradually increase the number of lashes and duration? I don't think I can ever handle bull whips, but what is the hierarchy within the whip spectrum? By the way, the longest duration of marks lasting on my butt and back is about 2 weeks.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/04/22 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By SlaveGunner
7-8 on a 1-10 Scale would be my best guess...

Is that 7-8 one lash or one hundred? wink

Either way, I got you. I'm a sadist.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/04/22 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By langerr
Another way to measure you how much you can take is "How many days does it take for your ass to heal?" A week? A month?

This is actually more helpful smile

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/04/22 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By MikeyRedShoes
Mistress Tissa, I believe you are the Dominatrix I need to serve. I can travel to Philadelphia at least once a month. You are quite impressive. Heavy humiliation/small penis and cbt, are at the top of my interest list.

Sounds like a match, Mikey. Check out my site if you haven't already. Request a scene maybe 1 - 2 weeks in advance, if you can.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/04/22 07:07 PM

Until I safeword? smile

Re: tolerance level - 02/04/22 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By slave47
I need much improvement in my tolerance level. A question for Mistresses and slaves/subs - what is the best way to increase tolerance level? Obviously, it is by doing and experiencing, but do you start with shorter whips and work you way up or just gradually increase the number of lashes and duration? I don't think I can ever handle bull whips, but what is the hierarchy within the whip spectrum? By the way, the longest duration of marks lasting on my butt and back is about 2 weeks.

This reminds me I was writing something about pain for my blog and never finished.

Pain is both physical and psychological. Several factors go into how one "tolerates" pain. Warm ups, desensitization, and various techniques to alter perception.

Go to a Domme who grasps these things and can consciously work with you to help you grow here.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/04/22 07:15 PM

Until I safeword? smile

Until you safeword? If you safeword out, I'm still a sadist. I think what you're thinking of is a psychopath. They don't care about your safewords.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/05/22 03:33 AM

No...A domme stops when you safeword smile You asked how much I could take...Be pushed to Safeword...I think that is a fair answer
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/05/22 01:26 PM

Maybe I misunderstand you but being pushed until I safeword is not a good answer when asked how much you can take. Everyone is different and some people will safeword after one hard cane stroke while others will take 50 abd still not safeword.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/05/22 05:55 PM

I agree with you. That's why I suggested a measurable test.

Answering that question truthfully will also let the Domme know you have actually experienced it, not just fanaticized about it.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/05/22 06:25 PM

No...A domme stops when you safeword smile You asked how much I could take...Be pushed to Safeword...I think that is a fair answer

Ah, I see. This is the problem with not quoting the question you're answering. And answering a question I thought you already answered. wink

Safewords are meant to be used as an emergency signal, not some method of turning your Dominant into your service top. Their point is to let your partner(s) know something has gone terribly wrong. I don't let my scenes go to that point, so if they were used it would have to be something imperceptible to me. (This has never happened, by the way.) Otherwise, I stop before a safeword is needed.

Have you actually been whipped before?

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/05/22 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By buffalo
Maybe I misunderstand you but being pushed until I safeword is not a good answer when asked how much you can take. Everyone is different and some people will safeword after one hard cane stroke while others will take 50 abd still not safeword.

I agree, buffalo. Approaching a scene where the goal is to get to safeword sounds like someone who isn't experienced.

If someone wants to be pushed to see how much they can take, that is different.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/06/22 12:24 AM

I have 20 years of experience Mistress smile

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/06/22 04:10 PM

I have 20 years of experience Mistress smile

OK, then I don't understand wanting to structure your session around your using a safeword? Unless it isn't D/s and you don't use other methods of communication?

Either way, if you would like to request a scene just do so through my site.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/07/22 01:18 PM

Safewords are a whole other topic but I can say in around 40 years of doing sessions I’ve rarely discussed them or been given one. it would seem the goal or desire would be not to safeword but everyone plays differently. I can say that the Dommes I have played with have always been able to read me very well and I can remember a time or two where I just was not in a good head space and said something to the effect and the scene stopped. I still regret those times too even after many years.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/07/22 03:26 PM

I've been sessioning almost as long as you have and that's been exactly my experience. Rarely given a safeword, I don't remember ever using it. I too have cut a couple (out of hundreds) of sessions short but that was because we just weren't a good fit, and had nothing to do with activities that might warrant a safeword.

If a sub is so nonresponsive that the Domme can't get any reaction to read, that's a different story. But those are subs few Dommes want to play with, safeword of no safeword.

Re: stopping mid-scene - 02/08/22 12:35 AM

I can say that the Dommes I have played with have always been able to read me very well and I can remember a time or two where I just was not in a good head space and said something to the effect and the scene stopped.

I'm interested to know more about what you mean by "not in a good head space". Is it a kind of "eh, I'm not feeling this today"? Or a something-is-very-wrong emergency? Because I've never had anyone stop me mid-scene and I'm curious about what has caused people to want to end it.

Re: stopping mid-scene - 02/08/22 04:20 PM

The one time that sticks out when I think of this is I had a hotel session scheduled with an out of town Domme I loved and had many good sessions with in the past. It was a late session to begin with and I got stuck even later at work and had to text her a couple times telling her I was still coming which she was cool about . On top of that my wife kept texting me about some problem right up to my arrival at the hotel. I was still agitated when I walked in worried about more texts. The Domme and I caught up for awhile and the session began but my mind just wasn’t fully with it. She wrapped me in cling film which made me very hot and I just realised I wasn’t going to be into it that night and told her that.
When I think of this incident which I do periodically I always feel I took the easy way out and should have pushed through like I do with most things.

Re: stopping mid-scene - 02/08/22 06:15 PM

my mind just wasn’t fully with it. She wrapped me in cling film which made me very hot and I just realised I wasn’t going to be into it that night and told her that.
When I think of this incident which I do periodically I always feel I took the easy way out and should have pushed through like I do with most things.

I have had people tell me things like this before. They're distracted by something. I then un-distract them. smile

I guess the Domme wasn't able to successfully pull you into the scene? Or maybe you had already decided on some level that you were not going to allow yourself to be pulled?
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: stopping mid-scene - 02/08/22 06:45 PM

I once had a frequent client who experienced the same. He had issues going on at home. He was a great client before and after. But, quite uncharacteristically, for him, he was too distracted with family issues that had come up after he booked the session. I gave him his money back and saw in a few weeks later. It is understandable and it happens.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: stopping mid-scene - 02/09/22 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I once had a frequent client who experienced the same. He had issues going on at home. He was a great client before and after. But, quite uncharacteristically, for him, he was too distracted with family issues that had come up after he booked the session. I gave him his money back and saw in a few weeks later. It is understandable and it happens.

This happened to me once with a Mistress I knew well and had see three or four times previously. She only travelled to NYC once a year, which meant I would have to set up a session a week or two in advance.

By the day of my session I was in a dark place personally. I couldn't and didn't want to cancel. I emailed and requested she do something I had never done with anyone before, pretty hardcore stuff. As I got undressed and she prepared in another room, a wave of depression came over me and I was close to tearing up. I said I had to leave, but she saw my distress and insisted I stay. She went back inside to change back into her street clothes, and had me sit next to her on a couch and asked me what was wrong. She hugged and comforted me, listening and providing support.

Oh it was not a session. But it was an overwhelmingly generous and powerful gesture by a very caring person I still consider a friend. I'll never forget it.

Re: stopping mid-scene - 02/09/22 12:02 PM

If I remember right she didn’t try to pull me back but I’m guessing that she could tell by my demeanour and tone that I had given up the session. We were pretty good friends. She knew me pretty well. So I probably didn’t seem pullable at that moment in time. It still sticks out in my mind I’m not sure why. Probably because of my personality fwiw.

Re: stopping mid-scene - 02/09/22 12:13 PM

Yes it wasn’t a big deal in the big scheme of things but one thing about me is I’m tough on myself when it comes to fails. I think about the losses a lot more than the wins in just about everything even though there’s a lot more wins then losses. Just me.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/09/22 12:20 PM

I remember years ago I was in session with a Domme I’d seen a bunch of times. Things were going great. I don’t remember the exact sequence but she had put a metal clamp on the head of my penis and the pain was excruciating and I just started screaming like never before. She immediately sensed something was wrong and asked what it was. I told her , she took the clamp off and we just continued. No safeword needed.

I’m not sure but I think when I started sessioning I used to be very unresponsive. At some point that changed and it’s been common for Dommes to tell me I’m fun to play with. I’m not sure if that’s because I am responsive or can take a lot or am open to whatever.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/09/22 01:34 PM

Rumor has it that responsive masochists are most Dommes favorite people to play with. smile
Posted by: MikeyRedShoes

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/10/22 07:06 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Originally Posted By MikeyRedShoes

Sounds like a match, Mikey. Check out my site if you haven't already. Request a scene maybe 1 - 2 weeks in advance, if you can.

Thank you, Mistress Tissa. I will contact you through your site.

Re: stopping mid-scene - 02/13/22 03:46 PM

If I remember right she didn’t try to pull me back but I’m guessing that she could tell by my demeanour and tone that I had given up the session. We were pretty good friends. She knew me pretty well. So I probably didn’t seem pullable at that moment in time. It still sticks out in my mind I’m not sure why. Probably because of my personality fwiw.

I would have tried to have a little conversation with you about your headspace. If you would allow me to see if I could get you to put those thoughts on hold, for practical reasons (you're there and I spent the time getting everything ready for us) or if you had decided your need to process what you were feeling was greater than the desire to session. If the latter, I would have just rescheduled. No penalty if you were a good client.

Re: stopping mid-scene - 02/18/22 10:07 AM

This happened probably over 10 years ago so it’s hard to remember the exact specifics. I get nostalgic for her as I write this. I only saw her when she traveled to my city and we always sessioned in a hotel room. We always started the session by catching up with each other for awhile and the next thing I knew she’d be on top of me punching or whatever and away we’d go. I’m guessing after I dropped out and said I just wasn’t into it we did talk although I don’t remember the specifics. She’s really a great Domme and we still stay in touch although my circumstances make my seeing her pretty much impossible.

You sound great. That would have been very nice of you to offer to reschedule due to my quitting the session. In this case it would have been difficult because she was only visiting for a few days at most.
Posted by: gimp

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 02/22/22 02:10 PM

A sadist in Philly might be worth coming out of retirement for.

Re: Philadelphia Dommes - 03/06/22 02:02 AM

Originally Posted By gimp
A sadist in Philly might be worth coming out of retirement for.

Step right up, gimp. wink