Phantom Pain after sessions

Posted by: Spark

Phantom Pain after sessions - 01/05/22 11:41 AM

Ive been on a good streak of sessions where i am getting beat up. Mainly caned or flogged on the ass and ball busted. Some of these sessions have gotten pretty severe.

But here’s the weird thing i swear i am getting phantom pain in those areas Its primarly happening after i have sex even if there isnt a bdsm element associated with it. So it seems like my brain is mixing these two up. The phantom pain is almost as good as the real thing

any other masochists come across this?
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Phantom Pain after sessions - 01/09/22 12:55 AM

I've never heard of this happening to anyone. It is like an awesome thing. How do you feel about this happening to you?
Posted by: Spark

Re: Phantom Pain after sessions - 01/09/22 08:43 AM

Its really awesome. I think my brain is wired to get a pretty big dopamine hit from pain. This goes beyond bdsm. I do a lot of ultra running, really hard workouts etc. i love the day after feeling of pain and soreness from an intense workout. Im guessing this is where the sexual attraction to being beat up comes from.

I am also doing a lot of masochistic sessions. Pretty intense beatings and ball busting normally followed by sex so im guessing this is where the wires in my brain are getting crossed.

But yes i can wake up after having sex and feel like my ass got whipped even if i havent been whipped in a week.

Weird but awesome
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Phantom Pain after sessions - 01/10/22 10:15 AM

Well, good for you. That is completely awesome. I love it.