Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad?

Posted by: DommeLynx

Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/16/21 05:08 PM

Although I've only really been in the BDSM scene for about 8-9 years, I've noticed trends in what Dommes wear. This is what I've noticed, from since I started to now.

From about 2016-2021

-Leather trend
-Office clothing trend
-PVC
-latex
-Girl Next door
-and most currently, sheer/bodysuits

Anyone else notice any trends or is it just me?

What was your favorite?

I really miss sexy office/business wear. I also rarely see people in leather anymore, which was also a favorite of mine.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/16/21 06:22 PM

There have always been trends. In the '80s you would never request certain Mistresses to wear certain things. You were "topping from the bottom," etc., etc. In the '80s... '70s it was black corsets, busiters often times in black leather and long black leather boots. In the '90s I couldn't stand ads for Mistresses that were 20- or 30-somethings who watched Madonna videos and thought, "THAT'S how Mistresses dress and behave!" Please.

For me femdom fashion all depends upon the type of role play session I'm in the mood for, but for years it has been animal print for certain Amazon Queens to dominate "junglebeast." String thong bikinis and matching high heels in animal print, or brown leather... ahhh...

That being said there are particular things I never liked, and some I loved. First off, never liked panty hose (a '70s or '80s thing) and then stockings. But bare legs... taunting, teasing, close but far away? Seduction personified!

And I love backless high heels. I don't think they have ever gone out of style. Not the platform type, just the classic type with the "clipy clop" sound as a Mistress walks through the hallway into the session room and the anticipation of the sight of her gorgeous legs and feet as you kneel or grovel on the floor for a glimpse of her.

The talk of Femdom Fashion reminds me of my opinion that roleplay, BDSM, etc. when done correctly is like an adult version of Disney World. LOL!
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/16/21 10:15 PM

I guess I am a bit of a traditionalist, old school kind of pervert. I have always had a thing for black leather. Love the look, feel an even the taste of it. Leather boots, preferably thigh high, are a huge turn on. If not boots, leather heels are a great runner up. Have always loved leather corsets, catsuits etc. Corsets worn with sexy black fishnets are always a turn on.

If not leather then my second choice would be anything sheer and sexy, with killer stilettoes. Allergic to latex, so that is out.

Least favorite would be business attire, I live with that every day and just don't find it wither dominant or sexy.

Fun question, thanks for posting it.
Posted by: Spark

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/16/21 10:58 PM

Fashion and Femdom 2 of my favorite topics although not necessarily in that order ????

A few years ago i went through a phase of being into dommes in workout attire. Sports bras yoga pants

Ive never been into the traditional leather look and can be turned on by the domme next door look.

I am also a big fan of high end lingerie and was gifting my last domme some great AP and Honey Birdette sets. It was a 4 figure lingerie budget but created some great memories.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/17/21 10:12 AM

Originally Posted By Spark

A few years ago i went through a phase of being into dommes in workout attire. Sports bras yoga pants

I wasted A LOT of time once due to an online post of domina/fitness expert who posted on the WB270.com female bodybuilder site whose only pic was of her from the neck down in a sports bra & yoga pants. Her body looked great, her description seemed to be dominant and creative, but the outfit was a bland turn-off for me. I resisted the impulse to call when I was in her city, but she finally came to NYC, and had a session. I was her sub a couple of times a year for six years and she took me to just about the deepest subspace I have ever known. (And no, she never wore her sports bra and yoga pants with me.)
Posted by: furfan

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/17/21 11:22 AM

I'm pretty old school. Black leather whether it is a tight dress or pencil skirt with black nylons and 4-5" Louboutons or a corset/bustier and thigh high boots is always a great choice.

I love leather fetish wear and stiletto heels but they aren't always the best for a Domme to be comfortable or to able to move easily. I once had a Domme joke with me that she was going to be in flannel PJ's and bunny slippers just as soon as she had me hooded. grin
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/17/21 01:22 PM

I've been into the furry Russian hats lately.
Posted by: Spark

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/17/21 03:33 PM

+1

Id pay extra for a domme to whip me in the snow wearing a furry russian hat ????.

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/17/21 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By Spark
+1

Id pay extra for a domme to whip me in the snow wearing a furry russian hat ????.

Party of what I love about the look is that it can be put together with snug fitting dress slacks, knee high black boots, black leather gloves and a nice short waist coat. All of this can be purchased a department store. From vanilla errands to a fetish party, it is a winner.

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/18/21 03:57 AM

Love it! Fur just seems to naturally compliment black leather. That's what made the late 80's and 1990's so great. Fur was still very much in fashion and the leather pants or skirts with stiletto heeled boots paired with fur look was very mainstream. It made girl watching during the winter months heaven for this furfan sub! grin
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/18/21 04:20 AM

Leather and sexy office attire is my kryptonite.

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/18/21 04:44 AM

Originally Posted By TedBCruisin
Leather and sexy office attire is my kryptonite.

I agree.... Black leather pencil skirt, silky white blouse, high heels and dark stockings, bright red lips, smokey eye and hair pulled back in a bun or a french twist. Think sexy librarian or lawyer Yum!!!!

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/655696026993899682/

All she needs is to be holding a cane instead of the book and instant Domme!
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/18/21 11:19 PM

The general idea is that I like a feminine and sexy look and I am more set in the things I don't like. But other than that style is personal and each mistress has a few which fit her best. My favorite mistress looks great in vintage and lingerie, but I would not like somebody else mimicking her. If you already know your partner probably you know a few different attires which suit her best, and the activities play a role too. For me the personality and physical attributes of a mistress play a bigger role in what I think that would suit her than the trends or fashion.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/18/21 11:46 PM

My previous answer was true but not a direct answer to your original question. I think that male preferences depend more on age than on trends. I think we find the things which were trending when we were growing up to be the most attractive, in other words the first things which we thought that were sexy.

Re: Favorite Femdom fashion trend/fad? - 12/19/21 03:48 AM

To an extent, I agree. Most of my go to attire is what I grew up on, just with a kinky spin. But, new and shocking attire got my attention when I was in college exploring the scene. Not a lot of us grew up with women in latex body suits with inflatable breasts and rubber hoods. The first time I saw it on a magazine cover, I nearly fell over. I got into the shocking look of pony play with the fancy head gear. Different can be fun. But the comforts of school girl and kinked out nun uniforms will always be my fave.