Mistress Masturbation

Posted by: cbtlover

Mistress Masturbation - 11/18/21 12:40 AM

Have you ever had your Dominatrix become so excited during a session that she masturbated in front of you?
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 11/18/21 11:43 AM

In the 90's there was a Domme that would use a vibrator on herself after our session. I could see her getting turned on when we were playing. That was fun the first time. But I wasn't there for a peep show. Truly inspired, I'd enjoy it. As routine, eh, my wife can do that.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 11/19/21 09:02 AM

MODERATOR: Removed because it included discussing sex with a pro Domme.
Posted by: Spark

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 11/20/21 12:31 AM

Posted by: Slv4u

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 11/20/21 06:55 AM

i had several times the luck seeing (or just hearing) my domme satisfying herself with a hitachi / violet wand in mid session. Often combined in a T&D setting where the vibrator changes back and forth between me and her. Most of the time, i was tied up in some distance to her, but she granted me great views, added by her moans and humilating insults about my shortcommings. [EDITED BY MODERATOR]

i never ever asked for this kind of action, but i didn't protest either as she startet having fun for herself during our sessions…
Posted by: Dr. Pleasure

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 01/21/22 12:46 PM

Posted by: Soapy

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 01/24/22 06:17 AM

"Mistress Masturbation"

That would be a stage name I have not seen a pro dominatix use yet. :-)
Posted by: Spark

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 01/24/22 08:08 AM

Quote:

Quick trademark it :-)
Posted by: Mistress Kiva Krimson

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 01/24/22 06:04 PM

I've been known to masturbate during session. Chastity and inescapable bondage, is more fun with my panties on their face, and my magic wand buzzing away.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 01/26/22 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By Soapy
"Mistress Masturbation"

As someone who joined MF around '98 or '99, I can only imagine how that era's Mistresses would have destroyed anyone who came up with such a subject or title for a thread. LOL!
Posted by: Dromio

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 08/12/23 09:34 PM

Yes, several times.

One Mistress, within the first 10 minutes of our session, rammed a vibrator against my cock while she pressed Her Pussy against it and commanded “I cum before you, get it?” I couldn’t…

Another time an incredible Mistress yanked on my neck collar leash tightly, pulling me up to her naked triangular heaven and instructed me to kiss her inner thigh, roughly 3” away from her pussy, while she quickly and expertly masturbated. This scene was so hot. I still think about it.

Another session with a Mistress who I have seen for many years instructed me to jerk off while she vibrated herself to orgasm. We laid on our backs in opposite directions. This experience was a little unusual for me at the time. I think she was trying to burn off a little excess energy from he life outside of the dungeon.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 08/15/23 06:53 AM

Originally Posted By Dromio
Yes, several times.

One Mistress, within the first 10 minutes of our session, rammed a vibrator against my cock while she pressed Her Pussy against it and commanded “I cum before you, get it?” I couldn’t…

Another time an incredible Mistress yanked on my neck collar leash tightly, pulling me up to her naked triangular heaven and instructed me to kiss her inner thigh, roughly 3” away from her pussy, while she quickly and expertly masturbated. This scene was so hot. I still think about it.

Another session with a Mistress who I have seen for many years instructed me to jerk off while she vibrated herself to orgasm. We laid on our backs in opposite directions. This experience was a little unusual for me at the time. I think she was trying to burn off a little excess energy from he life outside of the dungeon.

I often use masturbation as the ultimate in tease & denial. I have one slave who while in strict bondage drips an entire shot glass of pre-ejaculate. He drinks every drop before he is allowed to touch his dicklette!
Posted by: Dromio

Re: Mistress Masturbation - 08/19/23 12:33 PM

It must take a long time to fill that shot glass!