Seeing Kink in Everything

Posted by: MissMary

Seeing Kink in Everything - 10/24/21 06:14 AM

I went house shopping with a friend yesterday. One of the houses had HUGE shower off the family room. Our first thought was that it was a party shower and the owners freaky. I fully expected to come across a room that had the paint and lighting of a former dungeon. As it turned out, the bathroom had been designed for roll in wheel chair access. Even then, the shower was so big that 3 or 4 wheel chairs would have git comfortably, with plenty of room for a couple of people to help anyone bath. Elderly polyandrous people maybe?

Does anyone else have the affliction that I do?
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Seeing Kink in Everything - 10/24/21 02:23 PM

Some years back, I bought a large home in South Florida from a single woman. She was probably in her early 50's and in great physical shape. It seemed odd that she was living, alone, in a 5,000 square foot home with a garage full of luxury cars. I'd jog the neighborhood and wonder what it would be like to be that age and set up a femdom studio in a house like that in semi retirement. She probably would have been done to a dozen long time clients at that time. It would be easy enough to have a few weekend visitors a couple of times a month. An hourly client here and there would have gone unnoticed. If piracy hadn't of took such a toll on ClubDom's budget, I would have made a movie about the idea of it.
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: Seeing Kink in Everything - 10/24/21 08:38 PM

Try having a fetish for naked and clothed feet. Life takes on a whole new meaning. blush
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Seeing Kink in Everything - 11/03/21 07:41 PM

I see you mentioning piracy for the second time. I expected that most of the revenue of Club Dom came from memberships, and memberships are probably driven by new content. Did the largest part come from individual clips?
Posted by: furfan

Re: Seeing Kink in Everything - 11/06/21 06:30 AM

I looked at a house years ago that had been built in the 1950's. It had an actual bomb shelter. You went down several steps cut into the basement floor to a steel door. Behind the door was a bare concrete room only about 6x8. The owners were using it as a coldroom/wine cellar but my immediate thought was "isolation cell for extended play" blush