Senior Living for Kinksters

Posted by: Cheyenne

Senior Living for Kinksters - 09/13/21 08:41 AM

So many of us qualify for 55 and over living. Quite a few of the long time posters on here and MF are 70+. It made me wonder, if your situation to it, how would you see your retirement life style and even assisted living?
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Senior Living for Kinksters - 09/13/21 12:38 PM

I'd be interested in 35+ kink living right now. Bingo night could get spicy.
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: Senior Living for Kinksters - 09/14/21 03:37 AM

I am on my way to making my own senior living and loving every minute of it.
Posted by: Stephen M

Re: Senior Living for Kinksters - 09/14/21 01:18 PM

Living here in the Boca/Delray area I see +55 and various types of assisted facilities everywhere. Not something I thought of for my senior self, but your question does raise a nice fantasy: me someday in assisted living and finding a kinky play partner in an apt down the hall, or maybe a staffer who is also a partime Domme. So, thank you for that!

StephenM
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Senior Living for Kinksters - 09/14/21 04:49 PM

I lived in the Boca/Delray area for years. I sold my house last November. Planned and gated communities are a big thing there. So, yes, my wheels would get turning when thinking about kinky retirement.
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Senior Living for Kinksters - 09/17/21 03:23 PM

Let us say that (possibly new) location, economic and family situation all play a role. For many all good things will come to an end.
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Senior Living for Kinksters - 09/17/21 04:13 PM

How about "No visit Wednesday" for the family? Hey, we should all get at least one day a week regardless of age. laugh
Posted by: Komodo

Re: Senior Living for Kinksters - 09/18/21 12:49 AM

Should? No argument there smile
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: Senior Living for Kinksters - 09/18/21 04:37 AM

How about 6 days of kinky senior living and one vanilla visitation day for the family?