Masochism What is in it for You?

Posted by: MissMary

Masochism What is in it for You? - 08/13/21 03:34 AM

There is a a rush about having subbed through a heavy session. If that feeling could be put in a pill form, I'd be in trouble. The emotional release with the work out of the body is addictive. It is euphoric. It is an intellectual accomplishment and a full body orgasm. I'm still soaring from an unexpected play event last night. I wasn't expecting to bottom. What a beautiful surprise. What is it that you like about subbing for corporal?
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Masochism What is in it for You? - 08/13/21 07:45 AM

It isn't pain for the sake of it with me either. There needs to be a good connection with the top. It is different for everyone, I'm sure. Do you get a rush when what you like all comes together?
Posted by: Spark

Re: Masochism What is in it for You? - 08/13/21 12:52 PM

Quote:
It isn't pain for the sake of it with me either. There needs to be a good connection with the top.

I am much the same way. The pain isn't about scratching in itch for me. Its about wanting a connection with a top who i have formed an emotional bond with. If we both enjoy it i have a lot of fun. The need for an emotional connection actually makes it tough to do pro domme sessions for me and if i do it takes several sessions before i look for a lot of pain.

I also enjoy the pain the day after an intense session kind of like being sore after a hard workout. But I need extended aftercare in these situations. i need my Domme to stay with me for a few days while i process that pain
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: Masochism What is in it for You? - 08/14/21 01:15 AM

I'm not much into pain. It is all about the Mistress for me. I do enjoy taking pleasing her. If that involves corporal, on some level, then so be it. In a good session, which most of mine have been, I do experience the high you are talking about. It is similar to the high I've experienced when partaking in sports like sky diving.
Posted by: CANEmeRAW

Re: Masochism What is in it for You? - 08/14/21 02:06 PM

i am a PAIN-slut, so i derive great pleasure from pain, however, MISS DEE enjoys the amount of pain that i can withstand and it pleases HER greatly. i am not just a masochist, i am a very willing submissive and am willing to be subjected to whatever pleases MISS DEE; i have 3 only limits ., whichare actually MISS DEE'S as well.
mikey
Posted by: tabula

Re: Masochism What is in it for You? - 08/14/21 05:24 PM

For me it is about the sacrifice. The connection that comes from seeing a Sadist receive pleasure from making me suffer is intoxicating. Seeing her enjoy herself and revel in the power she is feeling in that moment is such a turn on. It makes all the pain so so worth it.

The soreness and marks over the following days serve both as a reminder of what I went through for her and a sense of pride for enabling her joy.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Masochism What is in it for You? - 08/14/21 07:06 PM

A good corporal session allows me to experience all the different flavors of subspace as outlined in this old thread

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2523#Post2523

Generally this tends to happen when there is a punishment vibe. When I see a new mistress t usually start with a role play that involves punishment. If this session is successful at establishing good chemistry the role play in subsequent sessions becomes minimalist. Eventually it can be abandoned altogether yet the session can still have a subtle punishment vibe that does the trick due to the chemistry that has been established.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Masochism What is in it for You? - 08/15/21 07:30 AM

From the other side of the coin, I get the same rush. Like most of the posters here, it is not about pain for the sake of it. It is the energy and emotional connection in the room.
Posted by: ScoobyBelfast

Re: Masochism What is in it for You? - 08/15/21 11:41 AM

I get the high, not only afterwards, but even just anticipating. It isn't about the pain. It is about having suffered for my Mistress. Sometimes that is emotional. Other times it is physical. If it got to be too much corporal, like straight out beating, it be done and stick a fork in it for me. I wouldn't stay around for the heavy shit. But a little bit, hell yes.