Terms and definitions

Posted by: furfan

Terms and definitions - 08/08/21 06:25 AM

BDSM has a lot of terms and acronyms. Some are unique to certain geographic locations and others fall in an out of use over time.

I saw one phrase recently in a Domme's online ad saying she offered "European style domination". Thoughts as to meaning?
Posted by: ztrade

Re: Terms and definitions - 08/09/21 09:47 PM

I think it means the domme has more control and there might be no safeword or safeword disregarded . . .

USA dommes, in the majority, are alleged to be nice in the sense of stopping at safewords and accomodating the client, I think, by comparison!
Posted by: langerr

Re: Terms and definitions - 08/10/21 07:47 AM

I've done a couple of dozen sessions with a dozen or so Dommes in several European countries. There's no truth in what you wrote in your first sentence.
Posted by: AspX

Re: Terms and definitions - 08/10/21 01:08 PM

Obviously none of us know what it means... It has some special meaning to the Dom herself that frankly doesn't translate to any of us. But, never one to resist speaking out my ass on a subject like this... Here is what I got:

My first guess is different from what anyone else has said so far, which is that she does Full service as well as BDSM play. Bizar Ladies are a European thing and that is exactly what they do.. maybe she chose to call it European because people in the US don't know the term.

The other guess I had when I originally saw your post was that she was high protocol. That is something that is not very prominent here in the US but from my understanding is something that is much more prevalent in Europe.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Terms and definitions - 08/10/21 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By langerr
I've done a couple of dozen sessions with a dozen or so Dommes in several European countries. There's no truth in what you wrote in your first sentence.

Glad that you cleared that up.