Dom Radar

Posted by: MissMary

Dom Radar - 06/11/21 04:17 AM

Has there been a time when you sense that someone is into kink, either bottom or top? I have a new neighbor that I am totally getting subbie boy vibes from.
Posted by: RudolfW

Re: Dom Radar - 06/11/21 06:01 AM

Most women are going to be into it to some extent, usually bottom aspect. Also safe to assume most women nowadays have an Onlyfans account. It's like a digital Thailand for men in 2021, I absolutely love it. My neighbors all have Onlyfans
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Dom Radar - 06/11/21 09:38 AM

When I was in my 20's and some time before I even knew what a Dominatrix was, I was dating a man that was completely into my feet. I just thought the things we were doing were common place for any relationship. Looking back, I remember him being obsessed about which shoes I was wearing to the office that day. (We met because we worked together.) Funny, because someone who was a little more fetish savvy would have picked up on it. He was a good guy...but he was definitely scoping on every women in the office's feet and shoes.

Re: Dom Radar - 06/11/21 11:12 AM

You live in an exiting neighborhood!
Posted by: TedBCruisin

Re: Dom Radar - 06/12/21 05:11 AM

I find myself imagining that a lady is secretly a dominatrix. It can because of anything from the way they dress to how they carry themselves. I'm probably wrong about it every single time but it has been a lot of fun entertaining the thought.
Posted by: Tristan

Re: Dom Radar - 06/12/21 05:43 AM

Welcome to the party! I used to live in Ohio, where the weather is cold and snowey and shitty like 11 months out of the year.

The ONE good thing about it was... women in boots. Holy Beegeezus... Was that hot. And if they happened to be in a skirt and carrying something long and thin and whippy? Turned me to putty.

Re: Dom Radar - 06/12/21 08:15 AM

Maybe we are all pervs creeping totally vanilla people out with the vibes we are giving off.
Posted by: furfan

Re: Dom Radar - 06/12/21 12:39 PM

I know what you mean. It was even better back when leather was such a hot trend in mainstream women’s fashion. I remember when fall rolled around you’d routinely start to see lots of tight leather pencil skirts or pants.........on everyone from 20-something office workers at lunch hour to suburban MILF’s in upscale stores.
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Dom Radar - 06/12/21 12:55 PM

Something about that brings a smile to my face. It’s something you were a late bloomer into this but became a super star. Very cool.

The root of all my bdsm kink is a foot high heel and nylon fetish. I was always surreptitiously checking out girls and women’s feet. I still do. My eyes just automatically go there. I always wondered if people around me could tell this about me.
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Dom Radar - 06/12/21 01:00 PM

The root of all my submissive fantasies is a foot high heel and nylon fetish. I was always checking out women’s feet. I used to fantasise that a dominant female would sense this about me in a vanilla setting and go from there. I always wondered if I gave off submissive vibes but apparently I don’t.