New Favorite Fetish!

Posted by: MsRoseWoods

New Favorite Fetish! - 05/11/21 06:18 AM

I couldn't sleep last night. I spent all night thinking about my new favorite fetish. Well, maybe it was the sixteen overflowing cups of coffee. crazy

To all my many fans out there in Buzz world. If you want to know my new favorite fetish. Ask me nicely. wink

Hint - Land Shark.
Posted by: Will2020

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/11/21 02:04 PM

all right Miss RoseWoods what is your new favorite fetish ? If I have to guess using Landshark as a hint-drinking a/several bottles of the Landshark Beer and then refilling the container with year liquid flavor and finally forcing a slave drink it and of coarse repeating several times.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/12/21 01:29 AM

Landshark...a throw back to SNL's skit? Perhaps, showing up and overpowering a slave at their home or place of business?
Posted by: furfan

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/12/21 04:29 AM

As a parrothead I can't think of the term "landshark" without thinking of Jimmy Buffet. However, I can't come up with any fetish connection unless it's a fetish for loud Hawaiian shirts smile
Posted by: ScoobyBelfast

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/12/21 06:45 AM

You have my curiosity piqued, Ms. RoseWoods.

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/12/21 11:46 AM

I'm no parrothead. My taste in music is eclectic to say the least, but doesn't include Jimmy Buffet.

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/12/21 11:49 AM

Cheyenne, That sounds like fun. But it's not My new favorite fetish. cool

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/12/21 12:10 PM

Wow, That's a new one. I tried a Landshark in Florida, it was kinda alright. Give me a 668, or a Fancy Werewolf, and I'm good to go.

Hint - Werewolf
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/12/21 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
I couldn't sleep last night. I spent all night thinking about my new favorite fetish. Well, maybe it was the sixteen overflowing cups of coffee. crazy

To all my many fans out there in Buzz world. If you want to know my new favorite fetish. Ask me nicely. wink

Hint - Land Shark.

I had a Mistress called “Lethal Leg Goddess” who had a nickname for her legs and thighs - “Pythons,” which is like a “Land Shark.” So is it scissor holds, or scissoring submissive into submission?

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/13/21 04:07 AM

junglebeast, I admire a woman who can physically dominate her subs. Scissor holds, or scissoring submissives into submission is not my new favorite fetish.

Hint - Crocodile

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/17/21 04:50 AM

What do Landsharks and Crocodiles have in common? They Bite! My new favorite fetish is Biting. I love to Bite. grin I would've never known if I hadn't had a recent session with a Biting enthusiast. I left some serious Bite marks on his underarms, stomach, & inner-thighs. He laughed, cried, screamed, and begged for a solid hour!

I'm thinking of advertising myself as "Mistress Rose The Crocodile Woman"
Posted by: Tristan

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/17/21 02:25 PM

ooohh... that's kinda hot. Make the sub do it in a bar in public too. No one, but the Domme, the sub, and whoever they tell would know.

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/17/21 02:29 PM

His music is ok. Its the concerts that were crazy fun.

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/17/21 02:33 PM

Ah biting! Fun!

I did kinda like the "replace the beer in the Landshark bottles with urine from the Goddess Mistress; make the sub drink it in public" idea.

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/17/21 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By Tristan
Ah biting! Fun!

I did kinda like the "replace the beer in the Landshark bottles with urine from the Goddess Mistress; make the sub drink it in public" idea.

Tristan, I can assure you that my urine tastes better than beer it would be replacing. grin
Posted by: ryancbtbb

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/19/21 09:16 AM

Would you perform blowjob or handjobs during play? Biting would go well.

I'm trying to recreate few intense experiences.

I was 16, she was in her 30s and dominant. She didn't bite hard, enough for minor bruising and minor swelling. No I wasn't a minor, it was legal by state's age of consent. She did know me since 15.

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/19/21 01:18 PM

Ha! I'll bet it would.

Re: New Favorite Fetish! - 05/20/21 04:04 AM

No, I Don't provide those services.