Has anyone here been vaccinated?

Posted by: nycdogman

Has anyone here been vaccinated? - 05/10/21 04:55 AM

I just received my second shot of the pfizer covid vaccine. I'm ready to get back to in person sessions. Who else is ready to get back to normal?
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Has anyone here been vaccinated? - 05/11/21 04:45 AM

I'm fully vaccinated and ready to punish! You can now drink my piss and worship my ass with total confidence. smile I still might kill you but only in a good way!
Posted by: MissMary

Re: Has anyone here been vaccinated? - 05/14/21 05:54 AM

I got mine and no third eye. Damn! I was really hoping for one. My favorite munch met last week for the first time in a year. Freaks are tired of lock up and ready to roll.
Posted by: MayaMidnight

Re: Has anyone here been vaccinated? - 05/14/21 04:47 PM

Fully vaxxed and past my 2 weeks now. Very excited to be back to work!
Posted by: Mistrix Violeta

Re: Has anyone here been vaccinated? - 05/18/21 07:01 PM

Got my second Pfizer shot two weeks ago! I am sooo eager for this summer.
Posted by: RudolfW

Re: Has anyone here been vaccinated? - 05/21/21 05:23 AM

Yep, I've been fully vaccinated. Got my second shot of J&J 14 days ago and ready to go. Sadly I lost my vaccine card on the way home from CVS, so just take my word for it and let's session soon and follow CDC guidance of no masks for fully vaccinated individuals.
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Has anyone here been vaccinated? - 05/22/21 07:14 AM

My two week mark was this Thursday. My first night back at the gym was yesterday.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Has anyone here been vaccinated? - 05/22/21 11:00 PM

I thought J&J was a one dose vaccine ????
Posted by: RudolfW

Re: Has anyone here been vaccinated? - 05/24/21 07:11 AM

Originally Posted By nysubjack
I thought J&J was a one dose vaccine ????

I figured two doses would be more effective than one. Can't hurt, right? Dr. Fauci said to start wearing two masks, so I did. And guess what... I survived. I felt much safer. I would encourage everyone to just obey and get their two doses. We're all in this together.