Fasting and Eating Before Strapon

Posted by: buffalo

Fasting and Eating Before Strapon - 04/19/21 07:13 PM

I have always had problems getting myself cleaned out prior to a session. I have tried different methods suggested to me and that I have read about here and other places online and more often than not have not been successful. I believe this is due to anatomy and nerves and it is frustrating. I have a session scheduled for tomorrow and am trying a different approach which is to pretty much fast or just eat very lightly for about 30 hours prior to the session. I enjoy food and like to eat so this is hard for me but I am committed to trying to see if this works. I have been drinking a lot of water and coffee to fill me up and that has helped so far. I will probably have some mostly brothy soup as well.

I do want to eat before the session for a number of reasons. My question which I hope someone can answer is how long before a session is it reasonable to eat and not have the food digested to where it creates a problem for strapon play. I have read about this but cannot seem to find anything definitive probably because there are numerous variables involved. I am wondering what opinions and experiences here are on this subject.
Posted by: Spark

Re: Fasting and Eating Before Strapon - 04/19/21 07:51 PM

I struggle with that too...

I am much like you clean light eating the day before and the day of. Salads, fruits vegetable juice. Maybe a snack bar just to keep energy up. etc.

I normally try to eat something light 6-8 hours before session and clean out 90 minutes before. I will grab a snack often immediately before session and thats been safe.

I did recently do a session where i had a large dinner about 2 hours before. We were ready to go. It wasnt terrible but She discreetly grabbed a towel to handle the toy after the deed was done. So there was obviously some digestion.

Everyone is different. But i hope this helps.
Posted by: DommeLynx

Re: Fasting and Eating Before Strapon - 04/19/21 08:19 PM

I recommend taking psyllium husk caps the day before and of a session. (One or two after first and last meal)

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Psyllium-Husk-500-Capsules/dp/B0013OW2KS

I never see people mention this but my buttsub says its a godsend (easy and effective) and he's tried everything.
Posted by: Tristan

Re: Fasting and Eating Before Strapon - 04/20/21 01:13 AM

I pretty much just clean myself out pretty thoroughly about a couple hours before. Seems to work for me?

Re: Fasting and Eating Before Strapon - 04/20/21 04:34 AM

I would’ve thought eating 2 hours before was safe but I obviously don’t know. Digestion is complicated and seems with me to be different all the time I session. I am really making an effort to eat as little as possible before this session but it’s also hard to sleep when I am hungry.

Re: Fasting and Eating Before Strapon - 04/20/21 04:39 AM

I’ve been taking a similar product for the last few days that the Domme I see has recommended. I’ve used it in the past with mixed results. I will see how it goes this time. Maybe I will try your recommendation in the future. Thanks.
Posted by: Dr. Pleasure

Re: Fasting and Eating Before Strapon - 04/20/21 02:18 PM

Back when I was doing this fairly often, i would fast. I've done the 24 hr fast. Its great. After a light enema, there's nothing there and I'm clean as a whistle. If I know I'm going to have an intense session, I will have a light dinner the night before and fast for the whole day. I'll have a bagel with butter or and some juice an hour before the sessions so I have some energy to play.

Re: Fasting and Eating Before Strapon - 04/20/21 02:58 PM

Thanks. That’s pretty specific. I broke down and have had a few snacks in the past 24 hours Its hard for me to fast for this long. I’m not overweight but I easily could be if I didn’t watch myself. I’ve been contemplating what to eat before the session tonight and I think I will keep it light and have a meal afterwards although it will be rather late.