re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit

Posted by: ztrade

re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit - 02/03/16 03:38 PM

Is it ok to ask to hear some of the story of the guy with

the several day and multi-domme and near abduction mind-fuck visit

and how things went and if you actually "mind-fucked" him some?
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit - 02/10/16 11:09 AM

If you were talking about the MindFuck - that update is in the original thread. http://coot.arvixe.com/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=752&page=2
Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit - 02/12/16 05:15 AM

Great!! Thanks for posting Mistress Ayn!

Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit - 02/12/16 08:37 AM

I'm getting ready to do another much shorter one this weekend. It centers around SPH and will include a vanilla and Mistress Ultra Violet. Should be fun. I will share next week if anyone is interested in how it went.
Posted by: junglepet

Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit - 02/14/16 10:37 AM

Please share. I have had a handful of two mistress sessions over the years but not like what you are describing.

Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit - 02/16/16 10:21 AM

This MF ended up being very cathartic for the sub so I won't give many details. The set up: I am a therapist working with a patient on learning to accept his small penis. I set him up on a blind date with a vanilla woman and as part of his therapy he has to tell her about his small penis during the date. After the date he returns to me and I have set an appointment with a doctor (Ultra Violet decked out in medical fetish gear) to determine if anything can be done medically to help. During the exam while he is restrained and naked, his date enters the exam room and sees just how small he really is . . .

The biggest part of the MindFuck for him was not knowing if his date knew about his "condition". He still doesn't know, and that's what makes a MindFuck work - the unknown and unexpected. A MindFuck isn't an elaborate role play of your construction - it's an elaborate scenario of MY construction where I use everything I know about you to push you, confuse you and literally fuck your mind.
Posted by: subfroggie

Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit - 02/22/16 05:15 PM

I can attest that it is an elaborate scenario of HER construction...and it is quite devious and unexpected and wonderfully addictive. In my experience, Mistress Ayn, takes the framework that the both of us discussed and then flips it on it head and gets you to the point where You don't know if you are coming or going. While never loosing control of the scene, and frankly gaining control over You. Creatvie, Devious, Sexy, and IN Control that is Mistress Ayn....

Re: re the guy with the several day, multi-domme visit - 02/22/16 09:07 PM

Thank you, subfroggie. you inspired MindFuck Productions with that first tentative request years ago . . . Our experiences since have been some of the best.