First Session Finally

Posted by: ScoobyBelfast

First Session Finally - 02/21/21 01:22 PM

I don't know where the topic should go since we've been talking it up here. But, fucking wow. I posted a review if anyone wants to check it out in that area. My mind is so blown. I feel like I just went to an adult version of Disney World.
Posted by: harderplease

Re: First Session Finally - 02/21/21 10:10 PM

And you will be surprised by the number of "lands" in this fantasy park. For those who are old enough to remember it is definitely a E ticket. For you youngsters when Disneyland first opened you bought a book of tickets when you paid for your admission and they went from A to E. The better a ride the higher the ticket, the best rides were all E tickets. Sessions are like taking a E ticket ride.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: First Session Finally - 02/22/21 07:04 AM

Awesome!! I've enjoyed reading your adventures, from being curious to the first session. It would be fun to hear things from your girlfriend's side. Does she have an interesting posting here?
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: First Session Finally - 02/22/21 11:27 AM

Originally Posted By ScoobyBelfast
I don't know where the topic should go since we've been talking it up here. But, fucking wow. I posted a review if anyone wants to check it out in that area. My mind is so blown. I feel like I just went to an adult version of Disney World.

"An adult version of Disney World." That's the EXACT line I used several times with Mistresses I've discussed my role play with, usually after a session. The line came to me as I entered middle age and became more comfortable with my feelings and needs. Congratulations!

Re: First Session Finally - 02/23/21 12:32 PM

Funny you ask, I've talked to her about this forum and asked her to check it out. She works on a computer all day. She just doesn't have an interest. She's not even on facebook or twitter. Bummer. She'd would like it and get a lot of her questions answered.

Re: First Session Finally - 02/23/21 12:34 PM

I don't remember the E tickets but, yeah, something tell me will be on the big roller coaster before long.

Re: First Session Finally - 02/23/21 12:34 PM

Thanks!