Session Music

Posted by: Spark

Session Music - 02/12/21 04:44 PM

Id love some new ideas for a session playlist.

Im kind of a Hard rock heavy metal fan for sessions. NIN, Metallic, maybe a little Motley Crue. I also like to mix in some classical. Im lucky that my Mistress shares the same tastes

What are others listening to in session?
Posted by: ScoobyBelfast

Re: Session Music - 02/13/21 08:46 AM

We have similar taste in music. But I don't know that I'd want to have heavy metal in a session. I'd want either none or something subtle. I didn't even think to ask about that for my first session which is coming in soon.
Posted by: painslut

Re: Session Music - 02/14/21 01:09 PM

I never really paid much attention to the background music in my sessions until recently. About a month ago I had a session with Domina Ara Lee in LA and her selection of music was outstanding and very erotic and really added to session. It may have been that I was so Intune with her that music had a wonderful effect.
Posted by: Mistrix Violeta

Re: Session Music - 03/21/21 06:41 PM

I am a huuuge music nerd. So My choices for sessions can very depending on the type.

For more strict Domme or latex fetish sessions, I opt for minimal wave or dark synth stuff like Boy Harsher, Ikonika, System Olympia, Earth To Mickey, etc.

For intense corporal sessions, I like heavy, meaty operas. So arias from Norma, Lucia Di Lammermoor, Tosca, Turandot, as well as the more choral, swelling songs from Carmen like "Les tringles de sistres tintaient".

I also enjoy bossa and tropicalia for more sensual sessions like Gal Costa and Caetano Veloso. There's so much! I love experimenting with the different sounds that can set the mood.
Posted by: furfan

Re: Session Music - 03/21/21 07:07 PM

I'm not a fan of any music in a session. Frankly,I find it distracting. Often it is simply too loud. To me, It detracts from the sound of gear being selected from a drawer or shelf, the click of high heels on a hardwood floor, the whist of a cane or the whisper of a Domme's voice in my ear. These are are the only soundtrack I want or need
Posted by: knkyngslave

Re: Session Music - 03/22/21 09:50 AM

I am with You and @furfan. Somewhere in the middle there is a nice blend increased energy that comes from music.