Enema Play

Posted by: Cheyenne

Enema Play - 02/07/21 08:38 AM

A fellow poster was sharing with me that this is one of his favorite kinks. It is something that I've never really been able to get my head around. Only once did I conduct an enema session and it was because the client implored me to try it with him. I was upfront about not really understanding the kink. He had a good time and that was what mattered. But, I'm left with these questions: Is it the physical stimulation? Is there an aspect of humiliation? Is it punishment to have to hold the water for longer than what is comfortable? Is it most common with an element of role play? Fill me in. I'd love to hear how people feel about this type of play and what the experiences have been.
Posted by: CelesteTaylor

Re: Enema Play - 02/07/21 02:20 PM

Hi Cheyenne,

From my perspective....

It is very humiliating, often woven into a medical scene where one can be degraded pertaining to cleanliness. As a CD, legs in stirrups, and getting nozzle inserted and filled - with verbal commands and commentary, it is very humiliating.

An enema is not physically stimulating to me - but the other details are. Also, there is the need to hold the enema and release it at the right time. This is to please my mistress and release in a controlled manner - proper place and proper time.

Also, this is good foreplay for other types of play to follow. Nice and clean. No mess. Time to get busy and enjoy!

Celeste
Posted by: palmer

Re: Enema Play - 02/07/21 06:31 PM

It's not my scene, but I get the stressful intensity of it.

This essay by Dia Dynasty deals with several different topics, including boundaries and triggers, but it does end with a rather complicated group enema scene, so I'm posting here.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Enema Play - 02/07/21 09:33 PM

I am a maso. Punishment enemas using a double bardex retention nozzle can be quite an ordeal. There are a very good X in "using X to make me do Y" scenes.

Re: Enema Play - 02/08/21 03:29 AM

Thanks for your response. It had never crossed my mind that this would be very fitting for strap on play to follow. It makes perfect sense. I can see where it would fit together both emotionally and practically.

Re: Enema Play - 02/08/21 03:30 AM

Thanks for posting this. It was an interesting read.

Re: Enema Play - 02/08/21 03:32 AM

I'd never heard of a bardex retention nozzle. That does sound quite intense.
Posted by: Spark

Re: Enema Play - 02/08/21 05:46 PM

Ive always viewed Enema’s as a necessary evil requirement to prep for strap on play.

Because of ive got a lot of experience with pegging ive done a lot of enemas. But always in private before a session. As a kink its not for me.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Enema Play - 02/09/21 05:38 PM

Hello Cheyenne. I know I am weird, but I really enjoy enema play. From the top perspective it's one of the most invasive things you can do to a person. Taking control of the most base bodily functions is quite a power exchange.

In my experience with subs there are two primary of enema aficionados. One is the person that developed the kink when he was an adolescent and became turned on while receiving enemas. These enthusiasts aren't necessarily into humiliation. They just get turned on by the process. I had one guy that just wanted to have a normal (and often sophisticated) conversation while holding the water. This is a dying breed, literally. Enemas are not given as the cure all health treatment they were in the past so those attachments in puberty aren't made anymore.

The other and most common enema lover (or hater) are the subs that are more into the humiliation of the act. This is common with sissies and I often use enemas to duplicate menstrual cramps and the bloating associated with getting your sissy period. Enemas are great for this.

Of course there is the random Thomas for which it's primarily a maso act. The pain and discomfort can be made unrelenting without leaving a mark.

As far as enema play combined with strap on. This only works well in long sessions. Unless you give 2-3 enemas and make sure the water is coming back clear, an enema can only serve to stir things up and make it unpleasant for everyone. You need at least an hour - preferably 2 - post enema before the strapon comes out.

I am certainly willing to share more if you have more questions.
Posted by: CelesteTaylor

Re: Enema Play - 02/09/21 05:56 PM

Hi Mistress Ayn,

Yes, I agree with you assessment on enema and SO play.

I tried every combination (bag and fleet) and retention time before release - and they both stirred things up.

I found the best way to cleanse for SO play is using neither. Just a good bowel movement, and then make sure it is cleaned out by using a slim toy and some very mild soapy water.

The results have been good.

So, as always, your advise and knowledge is spot on!

Celeste
Posted by: Jiminhales

Re: Enema Play - 02/11/21 09:16 AM

In a reply I gave in another post. My experience is if a client wants SO play the enema should be expelled very quickly. The longer the fluid is inside someone the more likely some will stay in for a while.
I hate accidents as much as the Domme. Pisses me off because it can ruin a session where the emphasis is SO play.

Re: Enema Play - 02/11/21 09:28 AM

Absolutely. The best in session "enema" is actually not an enema at all but the little douche bulbs - quick in and out and not very deep. The exception is if you have hours to let a deep enema settle.

Re: Enema Play - 02/11/21 09:36 AM

Agreed. I am coming from the side if the sub is going to a Domme for SO play. Getting clean beforehand allows more time.
I used to follow the directions on the packaging and kept the fluid in as long as possible. Mistake. I guess the directions aren’t for people looking to get plowed. Lol

Re: Enema Play - 02/11/21 09:44 AM

True. :-)

One of the nastiest sessions I ever had was when a guy popped into a public restroom to give himself a quick Fleet right before the session. His good intentions ended not so good.

Re: Enema Play - 02/11/21 09:52 AM

That was not me but, been there done that.
Posted by: Slv4u

Re: Enema Play - 02/13/21 06:32 AM

i had an enema only once in a punishment oriented session some years ago. My mistress was mispleased about a booking of another lady i did two nonths ago (as i had the oportunity but she wasn’t available). The last session with her some weeks ago was already a very humiliating setting for me because she testet my future compliance and if she would allow me to see her again. i think, i passed the test - but the next session was even worse... or a dream come true; depends on your kinks: she decided to degrade me totally after she picked me up from the bathroom. She wrote with a black marker some words on my chest and led me on my knees to the hallway where she already had arranged some blanket and a toilet chair! i had to lay down, was tied down with some rope to the chair and then i was spat on and received the first load of her golden. As we were in the center of the house, all the ladies could witness my humilation - and were invited by her to use me as well. i stayed there for at least an hour, the ladies keept pasing by, made funny remarks about me. From time to time, my mistress looked after me, humiliated me verbally and enjoyed my suffering very much. Then she generously gave me again some of her golden to drink. And then, other girls opened the toilet lid an pissed on me. One nearly drowned me with her piss. Finally, i was released by her and led to another room, whrere she cuffed me spread eagled to a big torture bed. My legs were pulled up and then, she came back with an enema she had prepared for me. She proudly presented me the bag with warm, soapy water, opened her legs and than added quite a big quantity of her warm piss into the bag. Then, she applied the muzzle into my butt and let let it do its work. That was utter humiliation, having her piss flooding into my body... but it didn't really work as expected; she kept regulating the wheels contolling the flow, but finally gave up, removed the muzzle... and put it directly into my mouth! i had to drink up the awful mixture of soapy piss...
After the session, i was very happy to be in the bathroom again; i produced some really awful noises that smelled even worse - and in exactly that moment, she entered the bathroom to look after me. We both had a big laugh, i apologized deeply but she gave me a big hug. i was allowed to see her again :-)

Receiving an enema isn't something i did enjoy. It was fun in the humiliating context of the session. She never ever applied it to me in a session again - and i never missed it.

Re: Enema Play - 02/13/21 08:27 AM

WOW. Your Dom knew you like a book, didn't she? That is the type of sessions that would either blow someone's mind in a good way or scar them for life. It is also the type of videos that I'd love to shoot. But, it is no longer possible in the US. Thanks for sharing this experience. My hat is off to your Dom.

Re: Enema Play - 02/13/21 09:26 AM

Mistress Cheyenne, Thank You very much for Your replay!

Yes, i am very lucky having found her in this house. Now, she's gone independent and works in another big city - but i am(was) still able to meet her in a town that is reachable from my location. To bad this whole covid-19 hazzle interferes with all our kinks and businesses.

i am quite robust mentally and some hours after this session, it had a big smile on my face. It is really great when a domme have this kind of souverenity, security and self confidence to act up so freely. She exactly knew how much i adore and trust her.

To bad, the US has changed so much; i really would like to see a video of this kind directed by You. For me, it's not the buisiness of the Gouvernements to interfere in actions of consenting adults behind closed doors. i hope, europe / germany doesn’t derive in this direction.
Posted by: jacky b

Re: Enema Play - 02/14/21 02:09 AM

Slv4u,

OMG a dream session would be to be the toilet for several Dommes endlessly having me drink their GS!! A large part of your session is my all time dream session! Congrats.

Re: Enema Play - 02/14/21 05:52 AM

Originally Posted By jacky b
Slv4u,

OMG a dream session would be to be the toilet for several Dommes endlessly having me drink their GS!! A large part of your session is my all time dream session! Congrats.

When this annoying pandemic crisis is mastered, do come over to good old europe. At least in germany, there are quite a lot of dungeons offering this kind of play. i know (never experienced myself) of one place where you paid about $450 and could be used by all present ladies the whole day, as long as you consumed it all...

But having this kind of session as a surprise was an ultimate kick for my subspace and growing devotion to my Mistress.

Re: Enema Play - 02/14/21 06:42 AM

Michelle Lacy had planned to start her parties and events back up in the near future. Unless something has changed, she will require negative covid tests but everything else will be the same as always. She has a fantastic g/s chair. I can imagine a slave being the designated pee boy for the night. Maybe she will have them trade off the position in shifts. I so wish Visa regulations didn't prevent us from filming such scenes. That would make a cool video.
Posted by: Violetwand

Re: Enema Play - 02/16/21 08:24 AM

Hi and thanks for this post. I absolutely love enema play. For me it's really about two things - total power exchange and, for me at least, it just feels really good. I'm probably 60% sub/40% masochist. I've always loved medical play of all kinds as it puts the domme in complete control of my body. I also can't be marked so this sort of play suits me perfectly.

On the TPE part, having such a basic bodily function handed over to another is incredibly exciting. Being filled up to the point of discomfort, watching my belly distend, having all of my nerves fire, then being told to hold it until She grants release is intoxicating. It's similar to sounding and electrical play. On the pleasure part, as I'm getting filled it's a lot like extremely deep anal play as my rectum and colon get stretched. When I'm filled my nipples become even more sensitive to pain. That's why I love coupling deep enema play with NT.

I've never experienced the messes others described. Before She retired, I did multiple double sessions with Goddess Ava St. Marks and her sadistic and extraordinary partner Miss Victoria Cayne. Goddess Ava loved to give me very large enemas. The first was usually 3-4 quarts which pretty much cleaned out my large intestine. Depending on how clean I ran after expelling she would sometimes administer a second smaller one to fully flush me. Then She and MVC would proceed to extremely deep anal play and fisting. Ava had a collection of very, very long toys and I think She and MVC had a game going to see the longest thing I could take. I really miss those sessions and can't wait for this pandemic to be over!
Posted by: Miss Adah Vonn

Re: Enema Play - 02/23/21 07:40 PM

Sounds fun!! Great thread overall.

Wondering about crypto workarounds on such regulations with payment processors. Certainly is not currently helpful as a large-scale standalone business model, but I wonder if a protected members' only site with separate payments made via SpankPay or some such would be worth it.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Enema Play - 02/26/21 12:48 AM

+1

Re: Enema Play - 02/26/21 05:03 AM

Thanks for sharing. I can understand the rush from being so intimately controlled. You described it quite well and in a way that I had never thought of before. Btw, you have great taste is domes. I wish I had gotten to meet the ladies you mentioned. I remember seeing their ads over the years and thought they looked like serious players as well as beautiful women.
Posted by: knkyngslave

Re: Enema Play - 03/04/21 10:17 AM

Sweet! MVC is fun to session with. She is touring again at the moment. smile