Irene Adler and being a domme

Posted by: ztrade

Irene Adler and being a domme - 02/02/21 07:42 AM

With some of the lockdowns and less business I have been watching more tv than usual and there is amazonprime, netflix, cbs and some others.

It turns out that Netflix has a series of Sherlock Holmes set in modern times and I believe that the series was in fact on network tv at first, but I am not sure of that.

Anyway, in season 2, episode 1 and maybe following there is the femme fatale character Irene Adler. In this version of Sherlock, Irene Adler is a domme and she has various sets of compromising photos of important and powerful people in London, a situation we know to have in fact embarassed some previous members of the extended royal family or Lords or members of Parl.

Sherlock and Watson then mostly save her life while she escapes . . .

Mycroft the brother tells Sherlock to not pay attention further to Adler and he is not inclined to obey, and, at the same time, Adler has gotten into Sherlock's mind and phone.

So . . .

Ha, ha!
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Irene Adler and being a domme - 02/02/21 09:57 AM

I watched that several years ago. They made her out to be a pretty well rounded, smart and likable (although diabolical) character. When the season ended you really weren't sure if she really cared for Sherlock or if he would eventually be one of her victims. I don't know if she reappeared in subsequent seasons.
Posted by: ztrade

Re: Irene Adler and being a domme - 02/02/21 07:28 PM

I think I lack patience to watch all of the Sherlock episodes . . .
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: Irene Adler and being a domme - 02/04/21 07:12 PM

Her character was quite diabolical. I kind of enjoyed watching that unfold.