Sin is Imortant

Posted by: Cheyenne

Sin is Imortant - 12/25/20 02:27 AM

As I was driving through an area that I had never been in, a sign that read "Sin in Important" caught my eye. Naturally, I assumed there was a strip club or sex shop ahead. As I got closer, I could see it was a marquee for a church.

Do you ever find your mind in the gutter like this?
Posted by: Stephen M

Re: Sin is Imortant - 12/26/20 09:07 AM

Yup. Whenever one of my therapist friends references the technique they often use known as CBT.

For them that is Cognitive Behavior Therapy. For me, something very different, though I guess Cock and Ball Torture could be considered a form of therapy for some of us.

Re: Sin is Imortant - 12/26/20 11:30 AM

That is so funny. Before I worked as a ProDom, I was in IT for a few years. I met former co-workers for lunch one day and they showed up with binders that had CBT on the cover. I nearly fell over. Did they know what I was doing for a living now? Were they playing a joke on me? As casually as could be mustered, I asked what the letters stood for. They looked as me as if I was nuts (No pun intended) and said, "Computer Based Training? Remember?" CBT can mean a great many things, it seems. lol.
Posted by: junglebeast

Re: Sin is Imortant - 12/27/20 06:02 AM

One person’s “sin” is another one’s turn on? “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?” For instance there are a few activities, emotions that meet at the crossroads of religious practice and sexuality. Sides of the same coin, to use another cliche’ on this Sunday AM. Consider this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellation#As_a_sexual_practice
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Sin is Imortant - 12/27/20 11:45 AM

Haha. I guess my mind is in the gutter right along with you. I would have never thought it was a church either.

A mega church maintains a billboard a few blocks from the Dungeon and occasionally they put up the message "Slavery Exists". That often gets a reaction from "guests" that see it on the way.

Re: Sin is Imortant - 12/28/20 03:33 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

A mega church maintains a billboard a few blocks from the Dungeon and occasionally they put up the message "Slavery Exists". That often gets a reaction from "guests" that see it on the way.

That is hilarious.