No Forced Bi Please!

Posted by: wildebeest

No Forced Bi Please! - 12/22/20 01:46 AM

I'm seeing, and reading, way to much forced bi. First of all, if you pay a "mistress" to make you suck a dick, it ain't forced! Do some prison time, you'll understand the difference.

In my humble opinion, cuckolding and forced bi, belong to the murky underbelly of bdsm.
Posted by: DommeLynx

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 12/22/20 02:20 AM

In my humble opinion, kink-shaming belongs to the murky underbelly of the internet.
Posted by: ScoobyBelfast

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 12/22/20 07:30 AM

Why are you reading and watching too much of something that repulses you? Uhm, just saying.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 12/22/20 09:54 PM

Well said, just a few words in your reply but so meaningful and true.

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 12/27/20 02:18 PM

If you pay a "mistress" to make you suck a dick, it ain't forced! Do some prison time, you'll understand the difference.

No kink shaming about this fact!
Posted by: BDSAIME

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 01/01/21 06:14 AM

Originally Posted By wildebeest
If you pay a "mistress" to make you suck a dick, it ain't forced! Do some prison time, you'll understand the difference.

No kink shaming about this fact!

Factually, you're right. But I think you are neglecting the fantasy part of the term "forced bi", which is at the very core of the practice, as are many others. When I was locked up for several days in Warsaw Prison, I wasn't really in prison. Should this place be renamed?

Forced bi implies a scenario, an atmosphere, more than a reality; like a kidnapping (which is not real either), like Adult Baby (which is actually impossible by nature).

I'm not sure we should look that closely at the words we used when it comes to practices.
Posted by: xen2002

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 01/10/21 09:21 AM

its a shame you cant filter stuff out on twitter and other platforms. I also hate seeing forced bi (I believe it should go in the homosexual section of boards for example) and I also hate seeing strapon stuff. I usually unfollow mistresses with too much of this content on twitter as nothing less appealing that seeing another guys ass...

Is there a function on twitter where you can stop certain hashtags coming up on your thread?

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 01/10/21 11:11 AM

Originally Posted By xen2002
its a shame you cant filter stuff out on twitter and other platforms. I also hate seeing forced bi (I believe it should go in the homosexual section of boards for example) and I also hate seeing strapon stuff. I usually unfollow mistresses with too much of this content on twitter as nothing less appealing that seeing another guys ass...

Is there a function on twitter where you can stop certain hashtags coming up on your thread?

+1
Posted by: AspX

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 01/10/21 05:05 PM

Yes... You can easily set up content filters for words and phrases on Twitter and it doesn't even need to be hashtags but it will catch them as well.

Downside is that you will invariably miss some posts you may be interested in (even if the post content doesn't seem like it should get caught up in your filter).

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 01/10/21 05:19 PM

I 100% agree that it is not "forced" because that would imply rape and having zero choice, which we all reject. A better term would be Coerced-Bi however we can nit-pick any term (and sometimes we do). Many Dommes will say "Don't call me mistress because I am not your side-piece helping you cheat on your wife"... Yet we still use that term because the general community recognizes and embraces it just like "Forced-bi". Hell, BDSM itself is a terrible term for what we do if you break it down.
Posted by: tabula

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 01/10/21 07:32 PM

+1
Posted by: tabula

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 01/10/21 07:33 PM

Methinks he doth protest too much.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 01/10/21 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By AspX
Many Dommes will say "Don't call me mistress because I am not your side-piece helping you cheat on your wife"...

Then they must be unaware that there are two definitions of the word "Mistress" and they have completely different meanings. One is the side piece of which you speak and the other is - "A woman in a position of authority, control, or ownership, as the head of a household."

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 01/11/21 02:04 AM

I don't think its a lack of awareness, I think that it just strikes them the wrong way because of the first definition, so they don't like the term and don't wish to be associated with it.

However, from our cultural language Mistress absolutely refers to the 2nd definition and it is that definition that rules its use. But its not just our culture that has people who nitpick terminology, you see it all the time in other communities as well...

Since the 1970s the term "black" has been consistently used to describe a specific racial group but at times that has offended some members of that community who have adopted Afro-American in the 1960 & 70s and African-American this century.

Same thing with sexual preference naming... Some terms are considered to be the "right" ones by some people and totally rejected by others (frankly it is impossible to keep up with the "proper" way to refer to terminology in regards to those communities).

So, where Forced-bi is not technically accurate (which was the OPs point that I was responding to), it is a generally accepted term... Just like Mistress, even if some women hate the term.

For clarification... When I call you Mistress, I am always doing so in the spirit of the 2nd definition (or at least that is what I will claim in order to keep my balls physically attached to my body)
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 01/11/21 09:28 AM

Don't even get Me started one the lexicon for gender. It's ever evolving and I am always botching that - thankfully most don't try to correct Me.

Originally Posted By AspX

For clarification... When I call you Mistress, I am always doing so in the spirit of the 2nd definition (or at least that is what I will claim in order to keep my balls physically attached to my body)

And you had better keep it that way.
Posted by: Kneel4Her

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 02/04/21 07:19 PM

Hahaha Asp.... always putting your foot in your mouth. You should talk less. wink

Re: No Forced Bi Please! - 02/04/21 08:50 PM

But, if I talk less then how will the swine receive my pearls of wisdom that they conveniently ignore?

Using ESP gives me a blinding headache that just isn't worth the effort because it only results in saving some gum flapping on my part