what's sessioning like during covid?

Posted by: rantcasey16

what's sessioning like during covid? - 11/22/20 03:22 PM

It's been a while since I've had a session and I was looking around, but I'm worried that covid precautions will have a negative impact on the session. Don't get me wrong, I understand why precautions are being taken, but I'm just wondering if I should bite the bullet and session now or wait for the pandemic to be over.

Like my number 1 fetish is spitting. Obviously that's out, but what about gags for example? How different are sessions now during covid?

In NY if that helps.
Posted by: Mistrix Violeta

Re: what's sessioning like during covid? - 11/22/20 06:15 PM

Every Domme has come up with their own protocol regarding sessions during COVID, but common things I see: higher rate due to the risk they're taking, no gags, no spit, taking your temperature or requesting a negative test result, some require all participants to wear masks, some don't. It's very dependent on who you're seeing, but many might have one or many of the protocols I mentioned.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: what's sessioning like during covid? - 11/22/20 06:48 PM

Welcome to Domina.ms
Posted by: MayaMidnight

Re: what's sessioning like during covid? - 11/23/20 07:35 PM

Pretty much what Violeta said. There's a super wide range of protocols -- you could probably find a domme willing to spit on you, if you're horny enough about spit to take that risk. Most Mistresses currently sessioning are pretty transparent about protocols, so you can do a little research, weigh your risks against your desires, and make a decision about who to contact.

In addition to the other protocols Violeta mentioned, some Mistresses are simply spacing out sessions a bunch -- if you see someone using that strategy, you'll definitely have to pay a deposit and you may be required to book a longer session.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: what's sessioning like during covid? - 11/25/20 10:09 AM

Welcome to the forum. You've gotten good advice from the Dommes here. Just ask for protocols before booking to make sure you are comfortable with the Dommes requirements. Being in NYC (which has been so hard hit) you might find things a bit more restrictive than say, where I am in Atlanta, so ask the Dommes you are considering sessioning with. Good luck.