A bit of a return for me.

Posted by: bcd

A bit of a return for me. - 11/11/20 01:42 PM

Hi there, not so new guy here. I was sent over here by Soapy after taking a look an old website, Max's The Hang. Hard to believe that the last time I posted there was in 2011. I originally joined that board in 2001 though I lurked for a few years before that. I guess I baled when it bellied up.

Anyway, back here to see if there's any old friends who I may have chatted with. Pinocchio and Philbal remain friends outside the board, but they're not here apparently. I only recognize one Domme that I have sessioned with. So far. Hopefully a few more are buried in the many threads here.

bcd
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/12/20 02:22 AM

Welcome to the Buzz. I've wondered how Philbal is these days. Please tell him that I said hello when you see him again.

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/12/20 06:33 AM

Will do. And happy to see that the one name mentioned in my post is the one who also recognized one of the others who I mentioned. I do believe you and I did cross paths. It would have been nearly 20 years ago in Columbus. But then you've been up to quite a bit since then! Thanks for chiming in.

Be well,

bcd

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/12/20 07:27 AM

Party? Session? Munch? A scene name I might recognize?
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/12/20 10:13 AM

Welcome to the Buzz! I hope you are able to reconnect with old friends and make some new ones here.

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/12/20 04:40 PM

Session. I was never bold enough for much more back in those days! Unfortunately, it was during travel, so return visits weren't as likely.

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/12/20 04:41 PM

Thank you. Quite a nice set up you have down there in Georgia! Be well.

bcd
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/12/20 08:03 PM

Welcome, bcd!

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/15/20 08:31 AM

Thank you for the warm welcomes.
Posted by: Luke Cage

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/15/20 09:14 PM

Welcome “back”! I don’t know that we directly interacted a lot, but I’m fairly sure we were contemporaries.

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/16/20 02:00 PM

Lucky, you survived another day instead of falling off the pile of mulch. I'm so happy to see that! ;-)

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/16/20 04:09 PM

I do remember the handle. I see you're still at it too! I'm active much less frequently these days but still enjoy it and partake when I can.
Posted by: palmer

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/16/20 05:04 PM

Welcome back. I'm on here occasionally and am still over at Max Fisch too (which survives). I remember your user name (I think!) and also Pinocchio (whose reviews were epic, as I remember) and Philbal. Tell them they are remembered if you talk to them.

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/20/20 08:14 AM

Ah yes, his reviews! He's done though it seems these days. I am much less active, but still dabble. I still have a wish list for future travels.

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/28/20 06:50 PM

ROTFLMAO...thanks! Yes...I’m sure my homemade harness was a sight to behold, for my neighbors. grin

Re: A bit of a return for me. - 11/28/20 06:56 PM

Yessir. Even if we stop posting, and even if we take a break from sessioning...we’re not going anywhere. It’s in our friggin’ blood. grin