re hypnosis erotic or fantasy . . .

Posted by: ztrade

re hypnosis erotic or fantasy . . . - 01/16/16 01:33 AM

So, which of you, if any, do various sorts of hypnosis, pretend or actual, either erotic or to find out fantasies or to persuade a guy to do various things, if any?

Do any of you have stories to tell of fun things that happened as a result or that were revealed?
Posted by: EmpressMing

Re: re hypnosis erotic or fantasy . . . - 01/20/16 03:57 AM

I am a certified hypnotist and neuro-linguistic programmer with 96 hrs of hands on training.
I studied under the great David Snyder at the Institute of Hypnosis in San Diego.
Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Re: re hypnosis erotic or fantasy . . . - 01/20/16 05:36 AM

I hope you get some more answers, I don't have experience w this, but am looking forward to hearing more!
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: re hypnosis erotic or fantasy . . . - 01/20/16 09:53 AM

I seldom attempt actual hypnosis in session. It's just never seems to fit into sessions well for Me. I also am certified in NLP by a group called NLP Comprehensive. Their approach relies heavily on Ericksonian Hypnosis which uses leading language and I use that daily in session and everyday life. I can be a very persuasive person ;-) My real time study was done in Santa Fe, NM and that group Incorporated a lot of Native American spirituality (mainly from the Hopi tribe). That greatly heightened My natural intuition.

With the help of a sub, we put together a track of hypnotic music (My voice overlays the music) that I use in sensory deprivation/overload scenes. I have found it to be very helpful in assisting ADHD type individuals to let go - which can be very hard for them.

I also have a series of hypnosis clips - primarily for sissies. They are very useful in ongoing sissy slut training.
Posted by: gls

Re: re hypnosis erotic or fantasy . . . - 01/22/16 01:52 AM

i have found that the hypnotic training has been very helpful. As Mistress Ayn has stated it helps those of us with busy minds slow down enough to get into subspace.It also improves our concentration and behavior in session.
Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Re: re hypnosis erotic or fantasy . . . - 01/22/16 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By gls
i have found that the hypnotic training has been very helpful. As Mistress Ayn has stated it helps those of us with busy minds slow down enough to get into subspace.It also improves our concentration and behavior in session.

Holy shit GLS, beer=hypnosis? ....it slows my busy mind and improves my concentration (I get better at darts and pool!)....who knew?