Chastity devices

Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Chastity devices - 11/03/20 02:20 PM

This questions if for Dommes and subs familiar with the subject: What is your favorite chastity device and why?
Posted by: Spark

Re: Chastity devices - 11/03/20 05:18 PM

Great question. So i own a cb-6000s and a holy trainer Nub (the brand new one) The cb is kind of a novelty item for me i cant wear it more than a day. The Holy Trainer is more comfortable and discreet. I can leave it on for several days. My sessions right now are all on line and long distance. Chastity is a huge part of it. The cages make it fun but real life seems to get in the way for me so a lot of it is mental chastity which works for me as well
Posted by: MayaMidnight

Re: Chastity devices - 11/03/20 05:54 PM

I'm a fan of the Holy Trainer. My subs who have tried a few different devices say it's the most comfortable for longterm wear and the least likely to come off unexpectedly. I also like that it doesn't have a bunch of tiny pieces like the CB series.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Chastity devices - 11/03/20 07:15 PM

I prefer chastity that is mental.

If the man is weak, I may put something on him. I haven't yet tried any of the expensive custom pieces. For now, I like the bon4.

Re: Chastity devices - 11/04/20 07:28 PM

Thanks for sharing, spark.

Re: Chastity devices - 11/04/20 07:37 PM

Those tiny little pieces of the CB series used to drive me up the wall. I am so glad there are better choices now!

I agree the HT is the best of the polymer devices. My only complaint about plastic is hygiene. Metal is much better in that regard, but the weight is sometimes a problem. Do you have a metal brand/design that you prefer?
Posted by: worm

Re: Chastity devices - 11/04/20 11:57 PM

i'll add another vote for the holy trainer - it fits well, low profile and comfortable for long term wear. Although, i drilled several holes in the cage for better hygiene.

Next would be the spiked silicone devices - these are surprisingly comfortable device and have a ball splitter. The spikes are rubbery, so not overly intense, but enough to wake you up should you get an erection....these are available rather cheap through various overseas/china stores and are listed by many names.