The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here

Posted by: AspX

The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By John_Bolton
My belief is that if a woman is dominant, she would not be susceptible to a virus

For proper context: http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=12170

I apologize in advance if this was actually meant as a joke and it is just so sarcastic and dry that I didn't catch that it was meant that way (which is mostly because that would be out of place with the rest of the comment).
Posted by: Komodo

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 04:00 AM

If it was a joke it was a good one.

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 07:23 AM

It definitely could be if it was executed better but in the full paragraph... It just isn't:

Quote:
My belief is that if a woman is dominant, she would not be susceptible to a virus and therefore it would be insulting of me to ask her to wear a mask. And I wouldn't want her to anyways and I think it would be wrong of me to assume she would conduct a session if even a part of her thought she might have a minor virus.
Posted by: Luke Cage

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 06:58 PM

If you mistakenly thought this was a bizarre, delusional person who is a danger to themselves and possibly others, it's probably because there are lots of bizarre, delusional persons who are a danger to themselves and possibly others. And they're not bashful.
Posted by: John_Bolton

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 07:23 PM

That is an excellent point considering a femdom activity that some dommes offer and some clients ask for is scat/shit eating. But hey, remember to wear a mask, right? To stay healthy. Nevermind any other activities, just wear that mask and you'll be A-ok.
Posted by: Spark

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 10:05 PM

Quote:
My belief is that if a woman is dominant, she would not be susceptible to a virus

If this is true I'm booking a spitting situation. I figure i can pick up some antibodies and kill 2 birds with 1 stone :-).

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By Spark
Quote:

If this is true I'm booking a spitting situation. I figure i can pick up some antibodies and kill 2 birds with 1 stone :-).

I would. I want to do one with Stella Liberty or Goddess Tangent. If you do a live session, you might as well include spitting. In the city I live in, 3 of 5 city commissioners voted to mandate masks. Ironically, one of those 3 got COVID, despite knowing what was best for people's health.
Posted by: ryancbtbb

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 11:04 PM

When I start a company, I will temporarily hire 8 extra women whenever a female employee gets pregnant.. According to my data, if average 9 months pregnancy per woman, 9 women would shorten the pregnancy to 1 month.

- signed, your boss

Fixed.

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By ryancbtbb
When I start a company, I will temporarily hire 8 extra women whenever a female employee gets pregnant.. According to my data, if average 9 months pregnancy per woman, 9 women would shorten the pregnancy to 1 month.

- signed, your boss

Fixed.

Wait.... So you want to have 9 very hormonal women that you are expected to tell what to do in the same place as you for an entire month?!?

Dude.. hats off to you... that is some extremely serious edge play...

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 11:25 PM

Luke... Glad to have ya back... I missed ya

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By Spark
Quote:

Or, the antibodies followed by several kicks to the stones

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/02/20 11:42 PM

not to mention, all those women around each other will cause each other to get on the same cycle and they'll wreak havoc on the plumbing at the same time each month.

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/03/20 12:12 AM

not to mention, all those women around each other will cause each other to get on the same cycle and they'll wreak havoc on the plumbing at the same time each month.

*head desk*

Pregnant women don't have "cycles"

Re: The Dumbest Statement I Have Seen on Here - 11/03/20 12:19 AM

Have you ever gotten a woman pregnant?